Parfume probes for Légende of Michael Jackson

MJsBack

Proud Member
Hi people! Yesterday i checked out some of my old merchandise boxes of MJ and found that interesting old fashioned raritie!

Can you imagine that there were parfume probes for the Légende de Michael Jackson in 1989 ? They were given out for free in some parfume stores in Europe but only few knew that! Here is my one. Never opened or used. :cheeky:

dsc02746.jpg

:wild: :wild: omg omg omggggg Thanks!!!!!! Can you smell it???? I wanna know how it smells like!!!!!! plzzzzzzzz :woohoo:

hihi Engelik don't get crazy now, i also always wondered what Michael he put on

I have this same parfume probe!

I got it in 1994 thanks to a school friend whose dad worked in a drugstore so they had a lot of this probes. She knew I was crazy for him so she gave it to me.
I remember I was so exited!! I didn't even know there was an MJ perfume at that time. I bought it immediately of course.

I have this same parfume probe!

I got it in 1994 thanks to a school friend whose dad worked in a drugstore so they had a lot of this probes. She knew I was crazy for him so she gave it to me.
I remember I was so exited!! I didn't even know there was an MJ perfume at that time. I bought it immediately of course.

How did it smell like? :woohoo:

How did it smell like? :woohoo:

It was really original. But maybe a little strong for my taste in that time, well I was just a little girly girl.:doh:
I remember saying to this friend "are you sure this is for girls?" :rofl: Of course, I wore it anyway, it was an MJ perfume!
But until this day I'm not sure if it's unisex :scratch: :D

It was really original. But maybe a little strong for my taste in that time, well I was just a little girly girl.:doh:
I remember saying to this friend "are you sure this is for girls?" :rofl: Of course, I wore it anyway, it was an MJ perfume!
:lmao:.....but what did it smell like??

omg omg!!!! Im dying for perfumes and i would die if id smell him :stars: I always wonder how the SOOML/YANA girls survived on stage-I would faint on the floor (well one girl did actually and the results were beyond dreams :D)

:toofunny:

omg omg!!!! Im dying for perfumes and i would die if id smell him :stars: I always wonder how the SOOML/YANA girls survived on stage-I would faint on the floor (well one girl did actually and the results were beyond dreams :D)

:toofunny:

OMG I know,,,I always wanted to be one of those girls....I would of hugged him jsut to smell him..:love:......and the girl that fainted...yeah that is a great video....Michael was soooo sweat...I bet she fainted from the smell of him.....Good Lord..I would of..:) ..I imagine you wait your whole life to hug Michael..then you get your chance....and you faint...poor girl....

OMG I know,,,I always wanted to be one of those girls....I would of hugged him jsut to smell him..:love:......and the girl that fainted...yeah that is a great video....Michael was soooo sweat...I bet she fainted from the smell of him.....Good Lord..I would of..:) ..I imagine you wait your whole life to hug Michael..then you get your chance....and you faint...poor girl....

ooo i know-i would regret this my whole life...but just thinking that i could smell him, seeing his beautiful face-smile-eyes, just feeling the electricity ......omg :woohoo:

But ill stop cuz this is being taken somewhere else :D

So lucilla how did it smell like? :wild: :lol:

So lucilla how did it smell like? :wild: :lol:

:lol: I don’t know how to describe it, but it reminds me of jasmine, woods, citric fruits and baby powder. I don’t think it’s soft or sweet, it’s kinda strong. You should buy it if you can, It’s a good perfume actually :)

But I’m not sure if MJ smells like this perfume :scratch:

:wub:

:lol: I don’t know how to describe it, but it reminds me of jasmine, woods, citric fruits and baby powder. I don’t think it’s soft or sweet, it’s kinda strong. You should buy it if you can, It’s a good perfume actually :)

aaaaa thanks!! I love baby powder!! :dribble: The thinking that he did smell it makes me :stars: Imagine if he smelled like this too ! :woohoo: Im :crazy: I know :lol:

Thank you for your answer. But where i can buy it? Its still on?

That would be a fun perfume sample to have. :) Lucky you.

that sounds like a fun perfume to smell like..:lmao:.....hey if Michael liked it..its ok by me..:yes:......to smell that on him would of been :wub:

thank you for answering...:):)

Is this the same with this one???
[YOUTUBE]pbjGp9F2IkE[/YOUTUBE]

It says, though, that Legende de Michael Jackson is for men and Mystique de Michael Jackson is for women.... :scratch:
But I'd love to know how they both smell :D

LOL @ the commercial btw :p

It says, though, that Legende de Michael Jackson is for men and Mystique de Michael Jackson is for women.... :scratch:

lol Ive seen these perfumes bottles be4, probably yes, its the same :p

If only i could smell them :wub:

The commercial was :lmao: "Too dangerous to be soled in any store" :toofunny:

i have this sample as well it smells like old spice and baby power put together

aaaaa thanks!! I love baby powder!! :dribble: The thinking that he did smell it makes me :stars: Imagine if he smelled like this too ! :woohoo: Im :crazy: I know :lol:

Thank you for your answer. But where i can buy it? Its still on?

Back in the day you could get it at any respectable store. Now I think you can get it through e-bay or amazon, but the price is kinda high

I've never seen this commercial, great. I have the Mystique, it has an hologram and Michael smiles at you :wub:

OMG OMG OMG OMG I want want want want tooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love perfumes and to have an MJ one :stars: I wonder if I could still get one of these :dribble:

i have that perfume!!!! it comes in male and female scents!! its smells vvv good it is rather strong smelling though but good even after like 18 yrs ive only used it a few times!!!! and the only thing wrong with mine is the little round circles on the lid with mjs name fell off (they are glued on) lol
:) id show a pic but dont know howto upload a pic

im keeping mine!!!

i have that perfume!!!! it comes in male and female scents!! its smells vvv good it is rather strong smelling though but good even after like 18 yrs ive only used it a few times!!!! and the only thing wrong with mine is the little round circles on the lid with mjs name fell off (they are glued on) lol
:) id show a pic but dont know howto upload a pic

im keeping mine!!!

lol you know what I did with one of those?

I turned it into a charm necklace :laugh:

Back