Paramore!

theoriley

Proud Member
Netherlands. It was supposed to be The.O'Riley, bu
Hello there,

any Paramore fans here?
You like their new album Brand new Eyes? :D

Well, I'm an addict.
I hope there are more fans, or people who like their music..
so let's chat!

orig-8314471.jpg

I LOVE PARAMORE!!! I am going to see them in Glasgow in December. It was my sister who got me into them, and the are just freakin' awesome!!

RIOT! is by far their best album, but I love all their songs. :D:D

I LOVE PARAMORE :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I agree Riot is my favourite album, but Brand New Eyes is definatly growing on me. Brick by boring brick :wub:

PARAMORE ftw :yes: haha

Oh, and Hayley is going to marry me one day :) haha

I had heard about these guys form someone I sort of know for ages...

I'm on the last song of riot right now...

Why didn't I give them a try before? Wow.

I LOVE PARAMORE :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I agree Riot is my favourite album, but Brand New Eyes is definatly growing on me. Brick by boring brick :wub:

PARAMORE ftw :yes: haha

Oh, and Hayley is going to marry me one day :) haha

Hahahah :D

Brick by Boring Brick is defenitely one of my fav's!
I also love All I Wanted..

I love them--they're one of those bands where my favorite album of theirs is whatever one I'm listening to the moment. Great stuff.

I havent really listended to them properly before, but nearly all my friend love them! One of my friends went to see them last night and said they were absolutely amazing, now shes determind to make me a fan aswell! he he

I havent really listended to them properly before, but nearly all my friend love them! One of my friends went to see them last night and said they were absolutely amazing, now shes determind to make me a fan aswell! he he

My friend went to see them in Manchester last night too - talking to her on MSN right now about it :p She says they're really great live! Personally they're not my cup of tea (other than MJ I'm into indie/alternative rock and blues at the moment!) but I'm curious - did anyone else see them?

Back