Painting which is said to be the only one Michael posed for

gorgeous. i think the article shows mj was obsessed with breaking records lol

That's just so beautiful! Amazing, I love the colors and how whimsical feeling it is. :eek::wub:

there is absolutely no branch of art he wasn't interested in or educated about...what a person!!! :D

Who ever painted that did that painting nothing but justice. Its absolutely gorgeous!

Beautiful.

Of course they're selling it now.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I remember reading about this painting a good while ago.
I remember thinking how odd it was to display the painting in car showroom.

Its a good picture but his eyes are blue in it. :blink:

I like what looks to be mini Michaels in the background and Tinkerbell. :)

Michael. Forever the artist.

''The owners of a long-hidden painting of Michael Jackson, reputed to be the only portrait he ever posed for,''

well now i know where this session took place and its not a lie/pose like that other brett-livingstone strong one..thanks!
baderasexy.jpg

5608_1195095998956_1275145741_57817.jpg

5608_1195095598946_1275145741_57816.jpg

About the pictures they were taken so then Michael could see how accurate it was, pretty normal thing to do, but u know this days u cant even trust The New York Times, if i had the money i wold buy it NOW!:yes::yes::yes:

''The owners of a long-hidden painting of Michael Jackson, reputed to be the only portrait he ever posed for,''

well now i know where this session took place and its not a lie/pose like that other brett-livingstone strong one..thanks!
baderasexy.jpg

5608_1195095998956_1275145741_57817.jpg

5608_1195095598946_1275145741_57816.jpg

yasssssssssssssssss

WOW, MJ never aged. He looked excacly like that when til he died.. It is just the hairstyle. If he would pose today, it would be a copy.

So beautiful. He always looks good in velvet.

There's someone in my area that's selling an original print of it for a thousand dollars

ahhh vermeer!!!! lol
okay so michael poses, but then this livingstone copies other peoples work for the backdrop. like with michael and the many girls, is really Hylas and The Nymphs.

Back