P.Diddy Talks To Martin Bashir

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
P. Diddy is a fan of Martin Bahsir's work??

and then there are the questionable questions Bashir asked about Diddy's parenting skills...

here is where it is apporpriate to use the word 'bizzare'.
(and at this point, i don't care if i spelled it correctly)
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/th...birthday-gift-to-son-questioned-on-nightline/

and it makes me want to delve into how the human mind works, and the idea of fandom...and...just the idea of psychology..

last time i checked...i thought Diddy was a fan of Michael.

Last edited:
Re: P. Diddy is a fan of Martin Bahsir's work??

I'd want to see those words come right out of Diddy's mouth. Also, not everyone is educated about Bashir. But I'll tell you one thing, if Diddy didn't know before, he knows now and will never make that mistake again.

I enjoy reading the comments on that page.

"Waaaah he bought his son a car that costs more than what I make!"

If you grew up in a middle class house-hold, chances are that your parents have bought you things that poor children in third world villages would also call you an excessive spoiled brat for owning. It's all relative. Stfu.

Bashir up to his usual smarmy, pompous, self-righteous douche baggery I see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I refuse to watch Bashir....can someone summarize the interview & the controversy? Thank you in advance.

I refuse to watch Bashir....can someone summarize the interview & the controversy? Thank you in advance.

I didn't watch the clip but the summary basically reads that Bashir questioned Diddy about buying his son a really expensive car as a birthday present, and went on to press him about his parenting skills to the point that Diddy got visibly annoyed.

Who the hell is Bashir to feel allowed to make this kind of questions?

I think that giving such a car is excessive too, but is this my buisness? No.
Does it tells me something about what kind of father Diddy is? No.
And more important: is anybody allowed to judge him as a father, exept his children? NO.

Bashir really.... I don't know. He's incredible, and not in a good sense.

I just watched it. Yup. Dude got suckered into a situation where a million people can analyze and weigh in on his personal life.

Should've paid attention to LWMJ, Puff.

What was p diddy thinking!!!!

Im surprised diddy didnt end up bashing bashir!

I didn't watch the clip but the summary basically reads that Bashir questioned Diddy about buying his son a really expensive car as a birthday present, and went on to press him about his parenting skills to the point that Diddy got visibly annoyed.

Thank you...I cursed the person who introduce MJ to Bashir. And he had the gall to produce a tv show about his "friend" Michael Jackson last year.

Geller should be burning in hell..

I can't belive he asked him if he knew who killed tupac. The guy dosent know.. give it a rest.

i wish Diddy asked Bashit ,
" and you ,who killed Michael"? , but i'm sure that Bashit knows, becuse they are the ones who payed him after LWMJ .

I don't follow Diddy very closely, but it's kind of shocking that he would allow himself to be interviewed by Bashir. He didn't know about the smear job Bashir did with Michael? He did know but thought Bashir had changed his ways? Surely Diddy doesn't need the money from an interview like this, so I just don't get it.

If I were P. Diddy.. I would put Marint in bad spotlight like Martin did with Michael :angry:

I don't follow Diddy very closely, but it's kind of shocking that he would allow himself to be interviewed by Bashir. He didn't know about the smear job Bashir did with Michael? He did know but thought Bashir had changed his ways? Surely Diddy doesn't need the money from an interview like this, so I just don't get it.

I think he might have went into this looking at it as a "challenge" or something like that (that comment about how he's kinda "intimidated" said in a joking manner), and something that would get him some good pub. Diddy is a publicity whore.

Not watching this. Bashir makes my stomach turn upside down.

But was Diddy living under a rock when the interview with Michael came out. Everyone has seen or heard about it. Can't believe he agreed on an interview with him. All celebrities should ban Bashir.

Why would anyone ever agree to do an interview with Martin Bashir after what he did to Michael? I just don't get it. Martin Bashir isn't even worth a second of my time.

well if combs is stupid enough to talk to bashir he deserves what he gets

Back