Oxygen Chamber?

DuranDuran

Proud Member
My grandmother is watching Oprah right now and the topic is about living longer. One of the ways is an oxygen chamber demonstarted by Dr Oz (but living longer isn't the main purpose for it however according to what they're saying). A lady from the audience gets in and talks about how she feels. Now I recall in the 80s Michael took a picture in one and the media and comedians had a field day (even though MJ released the picture). Now, it's some kind of great thing apparently.

Now I recall in the 80s Michael took a picture in one and the media and comedians had a field day (even though MJ released the picture).
The whole MJ in an oxygen chamber was a fake story generated by MJ himself. He did it for publicity - he just didn't count on how out of control those false stories would get.

I thought that that oxygen chamber thing, was something that was bought for burns victims? And he just had a picture with himself in it?

I thought that that oxygen chamber thing, was something that was bought for burns victims? And he just had a picture with himself in it?
Michael's story was that he slept in it because he wanted to live 150 years or something. And people thought this idea Michael had was rediculous. But now that Oprah (or rather Dr. Oz which is the same thing and Dr. Phil too, lol) is saying basically the same thing, the people in the audience is taking it seriously and are amazed, lol.

Michael's story was that he slept in it because he wanted to live 150 years or something. And people thought this idea Michael had was rediculous. But now that Oprah (or rather Dr. Oz which is the same thing and Dr. Phil too, lol) is saying basically the same thing, the people in the audience is taking it seriously and are amazed, lol.

That wasn't Michael's story - it was all fake.

Michael was buying a oxygen chamber for burn victims. He said that he wanted to see what it was like iinside the chamber, so he climbed in and then someone took a picture and the next thing you know the headlines started...".Michael Jackson sleeps in oxygen chamber". I didnt believe it in the 80;s and certainly dont believe it now. See everytime Michael tried to do something good the media tainted it.

Michael said himself that that was a piece of equipment rather technology for burn victims and that he had gotten in it just to pamer around and someone took a picture and then processed the picture and made up that rumor. And guess what I was just thinking about this very thing today.

That wasn't Michael's story - it was all fake.
I know it was fake, but that was reported. Being true or made up isn't the point. The point is that with Michael it's wacky, but now with Oprah it's legit. I want to know what is the difference? It's the same machine, but no one thought Oprah loony or put her on the Enquirer for having this on her show and recommending it to live longer.

yOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE TELL THESE STORIES ON HIM BECAUSE HE'S REAL FAMOUS AND EVERYBODY WANTS TO HERE ABOUT HIM. nO ONE CARES ABOUT oPRAH, SO WHY TELL A LIE ON HER. iT'S SAD BUT THIS IS WHY THEY DO IT. ENQUIER MAGAZINE CAN MAKE UP A STORY ABOUT OPRAH AND WE WILL WALK RIGHT PAST IT. BUT PUT MICHAEL ON THE COVER AND EVEN US FANS WILL PICK UP THAT DAMN BOOK AND READ IT. WE WILL GET MAD OF COURSE BUT WERE GONNA READ THAT MAGAZINE. THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF LIES

Michael explains this whole situation in his 93' interview with Oprah.

Back