Outlook Email Question

BillieJean84

Proud Member
It says: The host Tiffanylw (my username I picked) could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the account name correctly. Port: secure SSL, No, Socket Error 11001, Error Number 80x...

Please help me use Outlook as I want to be able to use this as an existing email account.

Thank you.

have u already installed it and used it b4 ok? if so i sometimes get those errors. and it works ok after abit. otherwise im not sure. not very good with comps. they do have a site though which will help with problems installing

thank you its almost done loading. Will I be able to use outlook after I download this??? Its still giving me this error message.

Last edited:
thank you its almost done loading. Will I be able to use outlook after I download this??? Its still giving me this error message.
Well the idea is that Windows Live Mail replaces Outlook, you can transfer your email accounts over to it. Hopefully the same error will not occur.

But if you don't like it for whatever reason, you could just remove it and try to fix Outlook...but I can't help you with that.

Back