Our Michael invested time 2 help a dying child

Billie_Jean09

Proud Member
Dear Michael.
I found out today that you invested your time and money into helping an individual child who was terminally ill with a liver problem and needed a transplant in order to be able to live. :doh: and :)

I know it's already known that your heart was very much towards making a difference to the lives of sufferring children, but when I learnt how you personally got involved on a mission to this one particular little lad, I broke down in tears of such deep deep love and admiration for you, and didnt think I could love and respect you anymore than I already do, but this story just took it up a notch. :yes:

''I will not let this child die'' you said. :(

You then embarked upon a mission to use all the resources at your disposal to try to find a compatible donor.

''The media don't ever talk about my visits to sick children, they only want to say bad things about me'' you said.......:(
''I am not looking for a reward or praise, as I am doing this from my own heart, and the smiles on the children's faces is my reward'' you added.

This to me is so very moving on so many levels..........sad because the good you did wasnt emphasised enough , but also glad that the actions you took did indeed provide enough public awareness to bring forth a suitable organ for that lad.
:clapping:

Michael this is also the sad part, you didnt even think you were doing anything special, you were just being YOU. And God knows every fibre of me loves you for that! :better:

Back