Our Concert Dates - A members discussion & support thread

thrillerchild

Proud Member
This thread is for all the members of MJJC who were due to see Michael perform at the o2 Arena. Write down your thoughts, how you felt on your date, is your date still to come?

:better:

Personally my date was last week on Monday 17th August. I went up to the o2 and signed the tribute wall and stayed there til about 8:30pm. I was sad through most of the day but there was a lot of fans there in the same boat.

my day was aug 10th. i felt very tearful and down all day cos it really hits home that this is real on the day

hugs and prayers to all who are feeling the same

my day was aug 10th. i felt very tearful and down all day cos it really hits home that this is real on the day

hugs and prayers to all who are feeling the same

it's really so sad that can't see the concerts of Michael at 02arena...

My day was the 28th July.I spent the whole day thinking "What would I be doing now if this nightmare hadn't begun"
To be honest I was glad when the day had come and gone :cry:
This is a great thread and I am sure it will help many of us who's date hasn't come round yet :)

I just wish that this was a thread about our experience at the greatest show on Earth and that all this hadn't happened :cry:

i know..........its still so hard to believe what we are discussing and how we feel instead of what should have been

i was glad when the day was over but think its been worse hearing what really happened.

If anyone has been to the o2 on their day please post pictures you may have :)

I saw so many different faces of varying ages, the youngest couldn't have been any older than 5 or 6?!

huggs to all
well..i originaly never had tickets , but my mother had secretly brought me tickets to one of the aug shows which were ment for a surprise .so my date would have been
august 17th too.

My dates was:
july: 13th, 16th, 18th, 22nd, 24th!
september: 27th! , 29th!
february: 16th, 18th, 20th, 24th, 26th
march: 1st, 3rd, 6th,

sorry if any of the dates are wrong, I'm typing in a hurry and it's all confusing without my concert date list infront of me.

that's 15 dates and 15 EFFED UP days!!!
I hate them. every single date I was gonna attend hurts. so bad!

Last edited:
My dates was:
march: 3rd, 6th, 9th

sorry if any of the dates are wrong, I'm typing in a hurry and it's all confusing without my concert date list infront of me.

Wow, I'm so sorry :(

I hope that you find things to do on those days to keep your mind off of them...and I hope that you found a way to refund all your money, what a great investment it was though. :(

huggs to all
well..i originaly never had tickets , but my mother had secretly brought me tickets to one of the aug shows which were ment for a surprise .so my date would have been
august 17th too.

I'm so sorry :hug:

I only got my tickets the day before.... you know what :cry:
My son was sent a code on the Tues night for the production seats.
I couldn't believe it when at 8.02am Weds morning they were mine.I had been trying at the presale and when they officially went on sale but no luck.I just couldn't afford Ebay prices.
I was just crying with happiness when I got those tickets and dancing round the room.I had the biggest smile on my face ever! It felt like I had won the lottery.
I didn't have the news on on the Thurs night so I was totally unaware of the awful news.
I woke up to my radio alarm on the Friday telling me what had happened.
I was then crying for a very different reason :cry:
What a difference a day makes :cry:

Yesterday :(

:hug: to you :(
Mine was 23th September :(
I was sooooo happy I was going to see him again, and this time I was very close, I was in A section :cry:
Now I am going to London that day to put a candel and flowers, happines became sadness :(

Hugs to everybody!!!

My dates was:
march: 3rd, 6th, 9th

Hi Darlin! I feel your pain. :cry: You aint alone
I'll always be here for you Stine.. I Love you, if you neeed to talk catch me day or night on MSN or Text msg me :hug:

My date is/was:

July: 13th, 16th, (18th Was gonna had been Front Row
September: 27th, 29th, Was gonna had been Front Row)
March: 1st, 3rd, and 6th

I'm still hurting very badly. My hole World have turned up side down,
Feel like don't care about anything anymore. Feel sooo broken,crushed..Feels like someone have ripped out my heart from my cheast :(I miss Michael sooo much, Can't explain the pain i'm going thru. 2009 Have for the faked been the worst year in my life. It will never ever be the same. Part of me and my childhood died with Michael. And will not ever be the same. :(:cry:

:hug: to you :(
Mine was 23th September :(
I was sooooo happy I was going to see him again, and this time I was very close, I was in A section :cry:
Now I am going to London that day to put a candel and flowers, happines became sadness :(

Hugs to everybody!!!

Huggess you back.
:hug: :hug: :angel:

All those dates :( Really sorry stinelovesmichael :(

Wow, I'm so sorry :(

I hope that you find things to do on those days to keep your mind off of them...and I hope that you found a way to refund all your money, what a great investment it was though. :(

Hi Darlin! I feel your pain. :cry: You aint alone
I'll always be here for you Stine.. I Love you, if you neeed to talk catch me day or night on MSN or Text msg me :hug:

thank you guys!
can't believe any of this though.. HOW can we be in this situation right now? unbelieveble!

and I see I did write one of the dates wrong.. it's march 1st of course not "9th"

I still can't believe this. I was going to see Michael on July 24th and had a pretty good seat. I can't even put in words what this would have meant to me. THIS was my dream. Just to be at the same place as Michael. Just the thought of it gives me chills. He is so much larger than life to me. I wanted to feel his love this way so bad.

Now I sometimes listen to live songs, close my eyes and think how it would be to be a part of one of his concerts. Sadly, I will never feel that rush. Still pretty devastated and sad.

At least, we will see This Is It in theaters.

My Concert was July 13th the 1st night :( at the O2 Arena Vigil that day it was so sad knowing that very night Michael would have taken to the stage

My concert was going to be January 23rd. Which also happens to be my brother's birthday. Gonna be a strange mix of emotions on that day now. I wish I had chosen a different date...

Back