Other Mj realated things in to do in London

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Last edited:
The Camden markets are a good place to big up MJ items, Cameden is on the Northen Line (tube)

What does the Camden Markets has about MJ???

Loads of records, they sometimes have T-Shirts there but it just depends whats there at the time usualy its a varity of stuff if you look hard enough

Well I own already a lot of records including some rare promo-releases on vinyl & CD and I only will buy official merchandise.... What kind of market is it? I sverything new or is it a second hand market?

guessing you've never been to camden before.. lol. it may be official stuff but usually its second hand and stuff like that. it has its own sense of culture at camden.

also another note...where it says you can get dinner and ticket for £22 on lastminute, its only if you can manage to get the cheapest type of ticket for the show :( otherwise its like up to £60!

Well I have been to London 6 or 7 times in the 90's from 1994 - 1999 I think in the summerholiday and I recognized Camden (the name), but I can not remember what kind of store. I know in London there are a lot of 2nd hand CD & vinyl shops. I also would like to eat Scotch Eggs again after 10 years, are they still in production and for sale???

Well I have been to London 6 or 7 times in the 90's from 1994 - 1999 I think in the summerholiday and I recognized Camden (the name), but I can not remember what kind of store. I know in London there are a lot of 2nd hand CD & vinyl shops. I also would like to eat Scotch Eggs again after 10 years, are they still in production and for sale???

haha yes scotch eggs are still about! can get them from supermarkets :D

hehehe that made me giggle

No no no ....was something else but been deleted now! :)

Why dont you make scotch eggs yourself there really easy ?x

Back