OT: Steve Nash loves Michael Jackson!

oneleggedpigeon

Proud Member
Hey guys,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I don't know if you guys follow basketball at all but Phoenix Suns point guard Steve Nash posted this on facebook

"Happy Holidays to everyone around the world. I miss Michael Jackson."

Awesome!

sn.jpg

Ya, good find.
Steve Nash, the point guard for the Phoenix Suns (NBA team here in arizona :)) just posted this to his facebook status:
Steve Nash
Happy Holidays to everyone around the world. I miss Michael Jackson.

That's very nice. I miss him too. I have to admit it really surprises me when these come up. A nice surprise.

Isnt it a basketball player with the name Michael Jackson?

There is also a prosecutor - Michael Jackson
and an army general - Michael Jackson.

There are several Michaels... Jacksons....

I'm sure Nash is missing the prosecutor or the army general.

:lol:

Isnt it a basketball player with the name Michael Jackson?

There is also a prosecutor - Michael Jackson
and an army general - Michael Jackson.

There are several Michaels... Jacksons....

for your list, there is also a beer/wine expert who wrote a book about wines, Michael Jackson :yes:

yeah Steve.. I miss MJ too... I think a lot of folks are missing Mike

I think Kobe Bryant is missing MJ too because he sucked today.. The Lakers played awful

yes..i a m aware of Steve Nash. cool dude. i think he wears his hair long in honor of MJ.lol. i'm glad he's a fan.

and for those who think he means a different Michael Jackson..the King of Pop is Michael Jackson. the others are michael jackson. lol. yah..we know Steve meant the King of Pop.let's face it..the King has found a way to own a common name.

and yes...he is truly missed. i miss him a LOT. :( and..that name isn't the same without him.

Last edited:
Very aware of canadian STEVE NASH. Hugely popular two time NBA most valuable player of the year.

Michael had many fans some were vocal about their love for him and some weren't afraid that they would get backlash from others. I have realized that he had and has more love than the media will ever let known. I just got back from a week long vacation from Disney World and of course I saw EO. Before the show started people were clapping and whistling, it was amazing! I saw it when it first premered and this time was different. After the show was nothing but applause. I saw it twice. And everytime it was a full house. I have it on DVD but seeing it on the big screen with surround sound with others who have never seen it is different. After it was over a man sitting in front of me turned to his wife and children and said "I like that, that was awesome!" i felt like crying. Michael had far more fans than haters, it's just that haters tend to be far louder than others and the media don't like reporting about his fans is a good story. I think alot more people are realizing what we have lost now that he is no longer here, and that is sad.

Michael had many fans some were vocal about their love for him and some weren't afraid that they would get backlash from others. I have realized that he had and has more love than the media will ever let known. I just got back from a week long vacation from Disney World and of course I saw EO. Before the show started people were clapping and whistling, it was amazing! I saw it when it first premered and this time was different. After the show was nothing but applause. I saw it twice. And everytime it was a full house. I have it on DVD but seeing it on the big screen with surround sound with others who have never seen it is different. After it was over a man sitting in front of me turned to his wife and children and said "I like that, that was awesome!" i felt like crying. Michael had far more fans than haters, it's just that haters tend to be far louder than others and the media don't like reporting about his fans is a good story. I think alot more people are realizing what we have lost now that he is no longer here, and that is sad.

Very true.. I believe MJ is missed badly and deeply

This is my expierence too. Got a glimpse of it the moment he passed. From the public, celebrities, to media types who the day before would not have said nothing, or made fun of him.

when i see these type of news, i'm very happy. Michael is a big mentor for many people.

Michael is always in many beautiful hearts, every heartbeat of these lovers say "Michael, i love you" on every single beat.
how many times a person's heart beat in a minute? my dear friends, please think about it how many are our heartbeats? OMG!!! :heart:

thank you for sharing, oneleggedpigeon

with L.O.V.E.

ps:sorry for my poor English

Aw, that's really lovely. The holiday season makes it even rawer doesn't it.

OHH,,Bless him..it is nice to see when people like him post for all to see how much they truly miss Michael. I know I miss him still I dont think it will ever get better..:(

OHH,,Bless him..it is nice to see when people like him post for all to see how much they truly miss Michael. I know I miss him still I dont think it will ever get better..:(

I agree. I'm still in pain myself, but it's cool to see random folks saying stuff like they miss MJ because it shows he was truly loved and is missed.

OH, you thought this thread was dead, hmmm? well it's BACK cuz steve nash STILL loves michael jackson :)
check his latest tweet:

stevenashtweet.jpg

awwwwwww i love steve nash he's sweet.

LOL i can't help myself, here's the latest from Steve Nash, only the greatest player in the NBA . . . and obviously the one with the best musical taste:
Capture-1.jpg

Mamma say mamma sah mamacusah. Just showed Paris I got a meeeeeeeaaaaan moonwalk!!!!!!!

Back