Original MJ boxset tracklisting

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Edit: the tracklist posted below is totally fake and fanmade. Thanks. (Sunsetdriver)

Hello every1!
I found this on the net and found it extremely interesting. It was a rumoured tracklist for the Ultimate Collection box-set, but obviously this was never released. I think it looks much more interesting because there is a lot more unreleased tracks than the one we eventually got, but I guess there´s nothing to do about that. Do you think these songs are real or fake, and do you think he will realease them??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MUSIC (4 CD + 1 DVD box set)
September 6th, 2004 -
According to some Sony offices a new box set will be released on early September (with 6th International - 7th USA release date). The box set will include 4 CD with biggest hits, rarities, unreleased tracks, live performances and more, 1 DVD "Live At Bucharest" 2 hours concert with unreleased footages.
The box set includes a leather bound book featuring over 60 pages of rare photos and memoribilia from MJ's personal archives, an indepth essay from Nelson George (Novelist, Screenwriter, Filmaker, Rolling Stone, New York Times, Mojo, etc.), a complete discography, timeline and much more!

Tracklist:
DISC ONE:
MICHAEL JACKSON - THANKYOU
1. Inevitable (New song)
2. Dirty Minds (New song)
3. September Day (New song)
4. Liar Liar (feat Cam'Ron) (New song)
5. Escape (Unreleased track)
6. Someone Put Your Hand Out (Rare track)
7. You Can't Win (Rare track)
8. My Tender Heart (Unreleased track)
9. Shout (Rare track)
10. Do They Even Care (Unreleased track)
11. Monkey Business (Unreleased track)
12. On The Line (Rare track)
13. Thankyou (New song)

DISC TWO:
MICHAEL JACKSON - HISTORY RE-WRITTEN & REMIXED
1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Original demo)
2. Rock With You (Live)
3. Butterflies (Trackmasters Remix feat. Eve)
4. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) (Rogers Hot Wax Mix)
5. What About Us (Earth Song Original demo)
6. Dangerous (Original demo)
7. Heartbreak Hotel (Live)
8. They Don't Care About Us (Nailin & Kane Mix)
9. You Rock My World (Jay Z Remix)
10. Billie Jean (Teddy Riley Remix)
11. Blood On The Dancefloor (Refugee Camp Extended Mix)
12. Is It Scary (Original demo)
13. Unbreakable (P Diddy Remix)

DISC THREE:
MICHAEL JACKSON - NOBODY ELSE
(only balads)
1. One Day In Your Life
2. The Lady In My Life
3. Liberian Girl
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Farewell My Summer Love
6. Speechless
7. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
8. She's Out Of My Life
9. Human Nature
10. You Are Not Alone
11. I'll Be There (New version)
12. Don't Leave Me In The Dark (Unreleased track)
13. For All Time (Unreleased track)
14. Nobody Else (New song)

DVD: MICHAEL JACKSON - THE PERFORMER
Including:
Michael Jackson, Dangerous World Tour, Live in Burcharest, 1992
Jackson 5 Medley, Motown 25, 1982
Billie Jean Medley, Motown 25, 1982
Heartbreak Hotel, Bad World Tour, 1988
Another Part Of Me, Bad World Tour, 1988
The Way You Make Me Feel, Grammy's 1988
They Don't Care About Us, HIStory World Tour, 1997
Come Together / D.S., HIStory World Tour, 1997
Earth Song, Live in Munich, 1999

Three new releases added:
- AMERICA'S FIRST FAMILY OF MUSIC (DVD)
- MICHAEL JACKSON, THE KING OF POP: THE BIG PICTURE: THE MUSIC! THE MAN! THE LEGEND! THE INTERVIEWS: AN ANTHOLOGY (HARDCOVER BOOK)
- MICHAEL JACKSON: OR THE MELANCHOLY OF ANATOMY (HARCOVER BOOK)

New release date for the import THE VERY BEST OF THE JACKSONS in USA and Canada.

Additional informations on THE JACKSON'S STORY. It will be released worldwide by Universal!

HQ cover added to the THE JACKSON'S STORY.

UPDATES ON JULY 22ND:
- new infos about the re-released Thriller album on July 26th, 2004!
- new release: Official MJ Calendar - 2005. Will be out in October!

UPDATES ON JULY 23RD:

New release:
Joe Jackson: THE JACKSONS [GOLDEN YEARS] (BOOK)

UPDATES ON JULY 26TH
- The Jacksons Story Ads are running on American television + Free poster

Note: 1. Nor "MJJF" or "MJJ Source" used to confirm music issues regarding MJ.
2. Unfortunatelly both official news sources used to release informations in the last minute (or after it) just when it's deadly needful.
3. Have you heard any official words from the both news sources regarding "The Very Best Of The Jacksons" or "The Jacksons Story" releases? I tell you: NO. Are they officially out? YES. Does Universal do a wonderful promotion for "The Jacksons Story"? YES. Does the official MJ sources say anything? NO. End of discussion.....

LeslieMJHu

Wow.

So many new songs. and I'll be there in a new version.

would have been great!

Looks like a big fake to me man, the first disc says michael thank you?? he never left?

Looks like a big fake to me man, the first disc says michael thank you?? he never left?

What does saying Thank You have anything to do with him leaving?

I bet it is a pretty factual tracklist, but Michael and Sony decided on saving the songs for future releases. You all know too well how they love their greatest hit packages and the only way to sell them in the millions is by including new songs…

I remember when that tracklist was posted on a couple of MJ forums four years ago. I think it's fake, but you never know...

hmm, I never got to see this tracklist (real or fake). I have seen other tracklists in the past though. Could have been real but decided to go with something else, or maybe couldn't get it approved? (not sure if he has the last say in things like that with the record company or not.) In any case, it is interesting.

Last edited:
sonic01lm4.png

^ ^ ^
No but they can't take that into consideration, what has been leaked to the net. They are talking about actual releases. And until 2008 when T25 was released "For all time" was an unreleased song. Officially anyway.

^ ^ ^
No but they can't take that into consideration, what has been leaked to the net. They are talking about actual releases. And until 2008 when T25 was released "For all time" was an unreleased song. Officially anyway.

Well it ain't unreleased anymore. Now everyone knows it. :tease:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MUSIC (4 CD + 1 DVD box set)
September 6th, 2004 -
According to some Sony offices a new box set will be released on early September (with 6th International - 7th USA release date). The box set will include 4 CD with biggest hits, rarities, unreleased tracks, live performances and more, 1 DVD "Live At Bucharest" 2 hours concert with unreleased footages.
The box set includes a leather bound book featuring over 60 pages of rare photos and memoribilia from MJ's personal archives, an indepth essay from Nelson George (Novelist, Screenwriter, Filmaker, Rolling Stone, New York Times, Mojo, etc.), a complete discography, timeline and much more!

Tracklist:
DISC ONE:
MICHAEL JACKSON - THANKYOU
1. Inevitable (New song)
2. Dirty Minds (New song)
3. September Day (New song)
4. Liar Liar (feat Cam'Ron) (New song)
5. Escape (Unreleased track)
6. Someone Put Your Hand Out (Rare track)
7. You Can't Win (Rare track)
8. My Tender Heart (Unreleased track)
9. Shout (Rare track)
10. Do They Even Care (Unreleased track)
11. Monkey Business (Unreleased track)
12. On The Line (Rare track)
13. Thankyou (New song)

DISC TWO:
MICHAEL JACKSON - HISTORY RE-WRITTEN & REMIXED
1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Original demo)
2. Rock With You (Live)
3. Butterflies (Trackmasters Remix feat. Eve)
4. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) (Rogers Hot Wax Mix)
5. What About Us (Earth Song Original demo)
6. Dangerous (Original demo)
7. Heartbreak Hotel (Live)
8. They Don't Care About Us (Nailin & Kane Mix)
9. You Rock My World (Jay Z Remix)
10. Billie Jean (Teddy Riley Remix)
11. Blood On The Dancefloor (Refugee Camp Extended Mix)
12. Is It Scary (Original demo)
13. Unbreakable (P Diddy Remix)

DISC THREE:
MICHAEL JACKSON - NOBODY ELSE
(only balads)
1. One Day In Your Life
2. The Lady In My Life
3. Liberian Girl
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Farewell My Summer Love
6. Speechless
7. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
8. She's Out Of My Life
9. Human Nature
10. You Are Not Alone
11. I'll Be There (New version)
12. Don't Leave Me In The Dark (Unreleased track)
13. For All Time (Unreleased track)
14. Nobody Else (New song)

DVD: MICHAEL JACKSON - THE PERFORMER
Including:
Michael Jackson, Dangerous World Tour, Live in Burcharest, 1992
Jackson 5 Medley, Motown 25, 1982
Billie Jean Medley, Motown 25, 1982
Heartbreak Hotel, Bad World Tour, 1988
Another Part Of Me, Bad World Tour, 1988
The Way You Make Me Feel, Grammy's 1988
They Don't Care About Us, HIStory World Tour, 1997
Come Together / D.S., HIStory World Tour, 1997
Earth Song, Live in Munich, 1999

Oh I feel I was cheated .I wish the songs on that list should have materialized in some sort of compacity.
whether the list was real or not ,I am curious on what those songs really sound like.

I remember seeing this on a Michael fan yahoo group in 2004 and getting all excited about the new and rare stuff. I went back a week later and it had changed. I guess they decided to go in another direction at the last minute.

I remember seeing this on a Michael fan yahoo group in 2004 and getting all excited about the new and rare stuff. I went back a week later and it had changed. I guess they decided to go in another direction at the last minute.

nope

this list is MADE UP BY A FAN.

100% FAKE!

The "new" songs do not exist and their titles are easily identified as wishes/dreams of a fan. ;)

Michael make so many tracks befor realeasing an abum and he will choose some of those to put in that .So he may have the songs with these names but we dont know that he will choose them for his next album or not .

Michael make so many tracks befor realeasing an abum and he will choose some of those to put in that .So he may have the songs with these names but we dont know that he will choose them for his next album or not .

Correct. He sure has hundreds upon hundreds of songs in his vault, so really we don't know.

BUT I think Korgnex is right, these song titles doesn't sound like MJ.

The DVD is clearly made up after the wishes of a fan, a DVD with both dangerous concert and 8 other performances on just 1 disc seems unrealistic.

And disc 2 with a mix of live songs and remix seems unlikely too.

I think this is indeed a fake track list. Would have loved this to be released though, but it seems very fake.

nope

this list is MADE UP BY A FAN.

100% FAKE!

The "new" songs do not exist and their titles are easily identified as wishes/dreams of a fan. ;)

Plus, Michael and Cam'ron? That dude makes up so many rhymes it's ridiculous how anyone can take him serious! :lol: Michael's song wouldn't make sense with his raps. :tease:

Plus, Michael and Cam'ron? That dude makes up so many rhymes it's ridiculous how anyone can take him serious! :lol: Michael's song wouldn't make sense with his raps. :tease:

Most of Cam'rons songs don't even make sense period lol. He rhymes words that don't make any sense, I'm sure even my 1 year old niece can do better than that. He's ridiculous. I hope Mike never works w/him lol.

Most of Cam'rons songs don't even make sense period lol. He rhymes words that don't make any sense, I'm sure even my 1 year old niece can do better than that. He's ridiculous. I hope Mike never works w/him lol.

Exactly. It's like he's trying to be hard but he ends up sounding stupid. :lol:

Back