OPUS Entries

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
I know that many people that have bought the OPUS also submitted writing or photos to be put in it as well!
Share them here if you have done so!

He's Always Startin' Somethin',
To Help Heal The World
Telling Us To Come Together,
Giving Us His Hand To Hold

He Walks Across The Moon,
Til' The Break Of Dawn
Thrilling All The People,
Who’s Love He's Won

He Endlessly Rocks Our World,
All Day And All Night
Showing Us No Difference,
Between Black Or White

He Is Forever Known To Be,
Dangerous, And Smooth
Nobody Can Beat It,
The Proof Is In His Every Move

He Says He'll Be There,
Right Over Our Shoulders
Reminding Us To Jam,
To All the Words He's Told Us

He Tells Us We Are Not Alone,
Though He Is Far Away
Whatever Happens,
In Our Hearts He Will Forever Stay

great poem!!! I'd like to submit something Im just not sure what yet

Submit, where?!
I have something I wrote 2 months ago I'd love to submit.

It was beautiful Hibhib!

I wrote this as a entry. Taken from my thread "My MJ story" under the MJJ discussion

1994:

My 1st memory singing "Heal The World" in Primary School. Every time I felt sad or things got bad I think of this song.

25th Nov 1996:

While visiting a friend Emilie (not her real name for privacy reasons) at The Royal Children's Hospital we had a special visitor, Mr Michael Jackson himself. He came into the room like a fresh breeze. He gave me a smile & sat down on Emilie's bed. He was doing a tour of the hospital signing autographs & giving out presents. Michael asked Emilie what she was in for. I told him she had been beaten by her step father. He shed a single tear & put his arms around us. Emilie pushed him away she had a fear of men & no males ever entered her room not even male doctors. Michael whispered something to her & she smiled for the 1st time in over 2yrs. He told us not to worry & everything will be ok. For 5 minutes he was like a father to us. As he left he gave Emilie a present & I a hug. He said to me " Keep up the good work" I knew he meant looking after Emilie.

Emilie died in 1999 & we never forgot that day because of the happiness it gave us.

Hope your resting in peace MJ. You are missed everyday by family,friends & fans

^

what did you submit Bruce?

I submitted a few things.. I wasnt too satisfied though bc I think I could have done better if I had more time\, oh well at least I contributed!

I can't believe I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dropdead: :(

I wrote this as a entry. Taken from my thread "My MJ story" under the MJJ discussion

1994:

My 1st memory singing "Heal The World" in Primary School. Every time I felt sad or things got bad I think of this song.

25th Nov 1996:

While visiting a friend Emilie (not her real name for privacy reasons) at The Royal Children's Hospital we had a special visitor, Mr Michael Jackson himself. He came into the room like a fresh breeze. He gave me a smile & sat down on Emilie's bed. He was doing a tour of the hospital signing autographs & giving out presents. Michael asked Emilie what she was in for. I told him she had been beaten by her step father. He shed a single tear & put his arms around us. Emilie pushed him away she had a fear of men & no males ever entered her room not even male doctors. Michael whispered something to her & she smiled for the 1st time in over 2yrs. He told us not to worry & everything will be ok. For 5 minutes he was like a father to us. As he left he gave Emilie a present & I a hug. He said to me " Keep up the good work" I knew he meant looking after Emilie.

Emilie died in 1999 & we never forgot that day because of the happiness it gave us.

Hope your resting in peace MJ. You are missed everyday by family,friends & fans

omg :cry: just...I'm speechless :cry:

Back