Oprah's No Phone Zone Please Join

Will do, but I think every state needs to make it illegal to drive with a cell phone in their hands and use a hands free device instead, but then again, driving while talking is a distraction also.

yeah..i'm kinda amazed at the trend, especially since when people are calling me from their home, it's always the wrong number. it seems like they don't pay attention to the pad, when dialing from home..but they do pay attention to it, when on the road??

Already banned in the UK, and rightly so. I suppose in the US where most cars have an auto transmission it might be a easier but its deffently very dangerous when driving a manual here in the UK.

we need the people to be saft on the road to make people live :yes: if we all do it all around the world that will make me happy & people happey & Oprah happy too & weall be happy to be alive if we all make a change to stay alive :yes:

Already banned in the UK, and rightly so. I suppose in the US where most cars have an auto transmission it might be a easier but its deffently very dangerous when driving a manual here in the UK.

they know easiness has nothing to do with transmission. it's impossble and dangerous, with either transmission, and the drivers know it. and so do the american lawmakers, who, i guess do the same thing.

A lady bumped my bumper in a drive thru cause her butt was on the phone. I got out of my car and said, "Get off the phone!" She was like, "I'm sorry!" And I said, "You should not be driving and talking, cause look what you did!"

in canada is not allow to drink with cell phone anymore :no: it was rule last year but lot of people still do it :yes: :mat:

Back