Oprah asks: Who Do You Want to See Oprah Interview?

suzynyc

Proud Member
I had posted this in the "fans take action" thread but I'm posting it here now because I want all the fans here to see it. I'm really not sure where it should go so I hope it's okay here...

Who Do You Want to See Oprah Interview?

Oprah (or her producers, I guess) is asking this question on Facebook and on her show website. I see this as an opportunity for us to speak out to her. We could ask her to interview T-Mez, Aphrodite Jones and anyone else regarding the allegations surrounding Michael, the trial and his innocence. What do you guys think? It's our last chance before her show comes to an end in 2011. There's no bigger audience than Oprah. Below is a link to the form to submit your suggestions:

https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form.html?plug_id=3337311

Last edited:
error_message_copy.png

You just copied the text not the link.

I had posted this in the "fans take action" thread but I'm posting it here now because I want all the fans here to see it. I'm really not sure where it should go so I hope it's okay here...

Who Do You Want to See Oprah Interview?

Oprah (or her producers, I guess) is asking this question on Facebook and on her show website. I see this as an opportunity for us to speak out to her. We could ask her to interview T-Mez, Aphrodite Jones and anyone else regarding the allegations surrounding Michael, the trial and his innocence. What do you guys think? It's our last chance before her show comes to an end in 2011. There's no bigger audience than Oprah. Below is a link to the form to submit your suggestions:

https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_f...lug_id=3337311

Good ideal. I would love oprah to interveiw those people. :)

I would love to see her interview Lisa Marie again, and Debbie could be interesting. I think Katherine or Joesph would be good too. Even though she's going off the air soon, perhaps in a few years she could interview Prince or Paris. I hope when they are older they will do some interviews or write a book. I bet they have some awesome stories about their Dad.

Tom Messearu (sp?) would be cool to interview.

For me, I will be putting Mesereau and Aphrodite Jones in my suggestion to Oprah. These are the two main people who can really speak well about Michael's innocence and get the word out to Oprah's mainstream audience. She needs to do an entire show about Michael's innocence because it's just not fair that even after he's gone that stigma of child molester still follows him and in many people's (closed) minds he is guilty.

yeah also geraldine hughes, you know what would be even better but evryone know they're too much of wimps to admit the truth, if those two accusers go on oprah and admit they're liars but that will nevr see the light of day but who knows maybe the guilt will too much for them one day

I don't give two cents about Oprah any more I don't want her interview any body who was apart of Michael's Life that big drug question will come up she loves to go there with Celebrities and I don't see Debbie doing Oprah she too private for her as for Lisa marie thats another story in it self. She has this interview with Janet that's coming up that's all she needs she needs to fall back when it comes to Michael cause she was the same one pointing fingers back in 05 nothing change with her period. P.S i won't be watching her interview with Janet either I been stop watching Oprah she is a sell out and people will see soon

I don't give two cents about Oprah any more I don't want her interview any body who was apart of Michael's Life that big drug question will come up she loves to go there with Celebrities and I don't see Debbie doing Oprah she too private for her as for Lisa marie thats another story in it self. She has this interview with Janet that's coming up that's all she needs she needs to fall back when it comes to Michael cause she was the same one pointing fingers back in 05 nothing change with her period. P.S i won't be watching her interview with Janet either I been stop watching Oprah she is a sell out and people will see soon

Exactly!

I don't know why there is a need for fans to want Oprah to do anything as it relates to Michael. Asking that she interview someone who was associated with the trial might be opening up a can of worms so to speak that some of you won't be ready for. You seem to forget that Oprah was molested as a child, and from what I have heard her say on her show for years is that she will always believe a child that accuses an adult of abuse.

Michael is gone, I would rather Oprah not have the opportunity to act like she gave a damn. Quincy has an album coming out in the summer time, she's sure to interview him so perfect opportunity to get her MJ questions in and we all know how Quincy Jones speaks on Michael.

Back