Opportunity to write message to media about Michael

kasume

Proud Member
Send Sophia Jackson Volk a message on her facebook page. She needs 100 more messages. I sent her mine already.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/IloveyouMJforever?ref=nf

sophia - Please send me a message of something you want me to put in a letter i am sending to all media places that put michael down. This will help for michael to be remembeered as a good person and if he is alive then he will come back!!!! i have about 30 or 40 but i need at least 100 pleaseee!!!!

Last edited:
Kasume,

I will most defiantly be sending a message. I hope they are not to sensitive cause I have a hell of lot to say.

I don't think they're that sensitive. Just to share, here's what I wrote those scums :) She said it was just fine.

Michael was a great humantarian who gave so much of himself to the suffering, such as the poor and sick, and many many many more. But his true image has been beaten and bruised by lies and misconceptions. If this is how we treat people who are only trying to "heal the world and make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race", then I wonder what sort of hope this world even has. One of my favourite words of his are, "We can change the world tommorrow. This could be a better place. If you don't like what I'm sayin', then won't you slap my face!" If anyone doesn't believe that Michael deserves to be treated better, then won't they slap my face too.

Back