Opening number in Believe like Ghosts?

yes, as in the mindfreak dude.... I don't know too much about him - the show as bad as it relates to being a 'magic' show - it was mostly a Cirque show and a regular production show entwined....but this number, and a couple others, reminded me of the way Michael dances - his choreography - style

I saw this video and it reminded me a lot of Ghosts too...

But I'm a big fan of Criss Angel and I don't know, but I think he likes Michael... Sometimes he reminds me of Michael a lot...

well if wade robson is involved ppl are gonna think of mj

Can't see the link.

But -

I think I've seen a program with him, it's about illusions right?

I just saw the "Believe" show tonight and thought it was really good! My daughter works for the show and says Criss is a really great guy......who also happens to be a Michael Jackson fan! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p2qM91YTE8

This is a special preview of the opening number in Criss Angel's Believe at the Luxor in Las Vegas. Choreographed by Wade Robson...

I was reminded of Ghosts when I saw it on opening night....your thoughts?

LMFAO @ "in honour of all the rabbits....." :hysterical:

It's indeed a lot like Ghosts, the sounds they make apart from the music and all that. Wade Robson is a Michael-fan so it's not really that surprising :)

I LOVE CRISS ANGEL! as you can tell from my siggy loll. yes he seems to Love Michael Jackson, a fellow artist and perfectionist like himself..Im sure he really admires him. if you like Michael youre bound to like Criss...this does remind me of Ghosts, of the production Cats as well. this vid had my heart going like crazy. Ive litterally been waiting a year to see it!

I cant wait!!! Criss is such an inspiring person, motivating many to live rich lives, as Michael does for all of us. :)

Last edited:
Criss Angel and Wade sounds COOL

i think Criss is an :heart:MJ Fan, one told me one he's perfomed Moonwalk in one of his shows.

that wouldnt surprise me at all. i remember seeing this vid on youtube of Criss dacing around like MJ and goofin off..he reminds me so much of Michael...maybe i can find it and post it its funny. :p

Last edited:
The beginning kind of reminds me of Ghosts, but later on not so much. I suppose the style is similar to MJ's, but I don't really see it. All in all, it's a very good performance. Definitely makes me want to see more. I'm actually surprised to see that Wade Robson's the choreographer. Usually, I think of boy band choreography & stuff when it comes to him, but I don't really keep of track what he does either.

The beginning kind of reminds me of Ghosts, but later on not so much. I suppose the style is similar to MJ's, but I don't really see it. All in all, it's a very good performance. Definitely makes me want to see more. I'm actually surprised to see that Wade Robson's the choreographer. Usually, I think of boy band choreography & stuff when it comes to him, but I don't really keep of track what he does either.

yes i would have to agree. its really just the way they roll their bodies and move around and the sound affects in the beginning. Im impressed with Wade's work here. cause i thought the same thing!

OH check this out! Criss Angel is a Dancing Machine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDjtSUns0f0

this is funny..I love this!! it makes me soo happy for some reason when another celeb i love reminds me of Michael somehow XD

Back