ooh my god i cryying again

Rockstar, hang on. He is NOT gone. He really is in a better place and nothing can hurt him anymore. PM me if you want. I do believe that now he sees everyone, and YOU, too, and he does not want ANYONE to be sad for him. He had an incredible life, and he is NOT gone. He lives on in your heart, and mine, and everyone's.

love,

Victoria

we must keep this picture in our hard disc and not to post it every time ,Michael's would want to see him like that .....

I know this photo gives me nightmares. I dont know why they had to print this. But then again they did it to Elvis too.

I know that it is terrible, but he was NOT in pain then. In this photo, he was already gone. That was only his body, but his spirit lives on. I really do believe that.

Please, no one give this link or photo again? Rockstar, not your fault, but it just hurts us too much?

Thanks,

Vic

Rockstar, hang on. He is NOT gone. He really is in a better place and nothing can hurt him anymore. PM me if you want. I do believe that now he sees everyone, and YOU, too, and he does not want ANYONE to be sad for him. He had an incredible life, and he is NOT gone. He lives on in your heart, and mine, and everyone's.

love,

Victoria

thank you :better::flowers:

i'll om you cause i did to ask you something o.k :yes:

thanks Victoria

this photo wont never leave our mind ,it's enough to post it everytime

l remove it from my website.

Back