One White Glove Blog

adamschoales

Proud Member
So i've been posting a few links here and there but wanted to officially announce the launch of the One White Glove blog.

http://onewhiteglove.tumblr.com/

So, how are we different? Well we're not really interested in "news" per-say (news and the like will be posted to our Twitter account). There's already plenty of sites dedicated to that, and also with Michael's tragic passing the news is about to get less and less.

Rather we want to focus on the things that made Michael so amazing to begin with: his art.

From unreleased audio, to concert videos, to articles and essays, the site will be all about Michael's incredible gifts to the world.

But we won't stop there. Unlike some sites that will just post downloads and leave it at that we hope to also provide you with as much information as possible.

For a while now I've found myself, and other long-time fans asking a lot of questions about all the goodies we've acquired from over the years: sources, best-quality, history, etc. What the blog will strive to do is get the best version possible of everything all also provide you with as much background as possible. If a better version surfaces, we'll post it. If more information becomes available, we'll post it. For an example of what I mean check out our article on "Place with No Name".

CLICK HERE for Article

Hopefully this will help clear up questions fans might have about their favourite unreleased track, concert, video, etc.

This is not my first foray into Michael on the Web. A few years back myself and a friend, Jul', ran MJ Privacy which also specialized in Michael Jackson downloads. In fact, our first exclusive (A 2 disc compilation of all the video versions of songs) got so many hits that our site got a cease and desist letter from Sony and a Bandwidth warning from our host (but those were the OLD days when stuff was hosted on personal servers). After Michael's passing we had talked about bringing it back but Jul' was simply to busy. I found myself posting more and more Michael related posts to my Personal Blog and thought perhaps it was time to make a blog simply dedicated to Michael.

So please, check out the site, let me know what you think. If you've got an idea for an article, or even want to contribute feel free to send an email to
onewhitegloveblog at gmail dot com (replace the at and dot with @ and . respectively). The great thing about Tumblr is that even readers can submit articles for publishing, and blogs can have multiple members so if you're really interested in contributing you can!

Hope you all like it, and hope to see some comments in the comment boxes!

http://onewhiteglove.tumblr.com/

Back