One Week. A Moment of Silence.

RedRoses

Proud Member
I hope all you others join in on a moment of silence wherever you are. IF you can stop what you're doing for a minute and just take the time for a moment of silence, to reflect on what a great person we've lost. To show respect. Maybe to just finally take a deep breath after the tough week we've had.
Join in. Please.

rest in peace my legend, my king, my friend... love u from the bottom of my heart...

We all love you Michael, and we always will. Miss you so much. So much.

Sorry for being ignorant but could anyone tell me what time it was here in the uk when he died as I didnt find out till 12 am uk time please.

Sorry for being ignorant but could anyone tell me what time it was here in the uk when he died as I didnt find out till 12 am uk time please.

In the USA He was officially pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m pacific time - 5:26 pm EST -June 26, 2009
That would be 10:26 pm in London

i found out at 10.26 the saddest day of my life truely it was hard as thay wasnt show 1st thay said he was in a coma then thay said he was alive then thoes big letters came up on tv saying wat the fans never wanted to hear xxx

So sad to think of what transpired just a week ago. I still can't believe it.

Michael! I can not understand that you left us! I can not!

Michael is not the whole week, this is intolerable. I can not stop crying and I can not listen to his songs and I think that this will be before the end of my days. World orphaned without Michael there is no joy that he gave us with his presence.​

Last edited:
I'm sorry michael! I'm sorry you never got to perform :( I'm sorry you never got to show people just how good you were again, I'm sorry for all the shit that you put up with, I'm sorry for all the crap you are STILL going through, I'm so sorry you died so young, I'm sorry I'm sorry :(:(

i miss you...i love you...i pray you are at peace... God bless you eternally

Back