one of my friend's was killed on saturday night

Oh My God MJ Admirer...that is awful. Really really awful. My thoughts and prayers go to you...take care...if you need to talk about it, we're here for you...

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this... I lost a friend last year as well, 2 months before the end of school :(

So just so you know,YOU ARE NOT ALONE - WE ARE HERE WITH YOU , THOUGH WE'RE FAR APART...

You have someone to share the pain with...

Much love.

Remember - memories never die!

Oh wow, I am so very sorry to hear that :-(

My prayers & condolences to you and your friend's family/loved ones

Oh Gosh, Temps... I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

God bless your friend's family in this difficult time! And if you need to talk, just shout!! :hug:

Oh, it's so sad. :sad: I don't know really what to say...:better:

My deepest condolences and sympathy, recently my mums friend went the same way, i know what you are going through. Keep the faith and remember you are not alone. Good luck and lots of hugs from me and all the rest here.

Peace and xxxxx

OMG! hun I don't really know what to say, I know you've been going through some really difficult times and this is the worst thing to happen on top of everything.

As always, please remember that I'm here when ever you need to talk, you know how to find me, don't hasitate to talk to me.

You are on my prayers and I'm sure you'll be able to come out of this stronger.
Love ya!

Im sorry to hear this my thoughts and prayers are with you

god bless you

............................OMG Thats such terrible news:(
(((((((((((((((((((Tempy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
You are in my thoughts hun! Take care and if you need tto talk I'm here for you! We all are!
Love you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsses

............You are welcome hun! I'm on msn aswel,so always feel free to contact me:bighug:

Back