One of Michaels florists speaks about Michael

MIST

Proud Member
It´s nice
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1kEw49v5qkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i have a question which i hope isnt stupid but....a lot of people already knew that mj's favourite flower was sunflowers even before lmp told is..can someone tell me how everyone knew this? did he say it in an interview or something?
also thanks for posting this :)

This "doctor friend" he mentioned....... i can bet that it is klein!

i have a question which i hope isnt stupid but....a lot of people already knew that mj's favourite flower was sunflowers even before lmp told is..can someone tell me how everyone knew this? did he say it in an interview or something?
also thanks for posting this :)
?
I think that's mainly because lmp said so. I actually heard white roses before. And I believe the bodyguards said he doesn't,t have preferences. He only asked them to buy roses one time. And I believe Karen Faye said he prefer living plants rather then flowers that leave the ground and saying he is a guy not paying to much attention to flowers. So I don't really know whether sunflower is fis favorite.

This "doctor friend" he mentioned....... i can bet that it is klein!

I thought the same thing. I was even thinking that he was one of Klien's boyfriends.

About the flowers, i do not think that sunflowers are his favorite either. I think Lisa liked them and he allowed her to put them in the house once or twice, but I get the feeling he had no real preference and as was said preferred plants and trees outside and garden flowers in the garden such like those he had at Neverland.

It seems this guy does not really know much about Michael. I get the feeling even though he was in the same room and space with Michael, he did not really get to know Michael the person. Notice that he was in Michael's game room and Michael was surprised to see him there. This makes me feel that Klien or someone else invited this guy to the house and not Michael himself. It also seem that they went to his home when he was not there, because the guy states that when you see only staff at the door you know Michael was not home. This is partly the reason, I think, that unethical people became involved in Michael's life. He had an open door policy, and friends brought their acquaintances into his orbit. I thank him for a positive interview.

Sunflowers have been discussed before, a fan wrote about the sunflowers on Light Man about 0:16

A broken relationship can hurt and sunflowers could have reminded Michael of Lisa.maybe he wanted to avoid it.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the interview.
Red-Rose-And-Bird-Animated-roses-9846510-219-320.gif

I take what Presley (and a few others) have to say about Michael with a grain of salt, especially ones that he removed from his life or kept at a distance. She's his EX-wife for a reason, plus many of her post-divorce interviews were filled with anti-Mike innuendos and a hint of bitterness.

You can be married to someone and still not know them and that seems to be the case with her. If Nicolas Cage dies before she does, will she go on the grieving ex-wife talk show circuit tour for him, too? I don't find her credible at all and I make no apologies for it, either.

Thank you that was nice to hear
he seemed like a very nice guy and spoke highley of Michael

Well often with the Earth Song performances at HIStory Tour then the little girl came with a flower, which was a sunflower...

Well often with the Earth Song performances at HIStory Tour then the little girl came with a flower, which was a sunflower...
Exactly. And the jacket he wore when he sang Blood OnThe Dance Floor had a sunflower on it.

Back