"One More Chance" video

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
When the whole fiasco of the arrest/trial was just starting, Michael was filming the OMC video in Las Vegas. Does anyone know if Michael ever completed that video?

If not, how much was done, and since all these unreleased songs and private videos of Michael are finding their way into the public eye, should this video be released too?

I personally would love to see what he was filming for this song.

Discuss.

Damn, I would love to know whether the OMC video was completed or not. I guess it wasn't because MJ had to leave the set in order to check himself in.

They must of completed atleast half of it? I'd love to see what they did with it :)

They should just release the half done version! Haha, it's just because i want to see it so much. Now with his passing, i am ravenous for Michael material!

Some of the film reel was on Craigslist a few week back for $150,000.

Could have been a hoax. Craigs list is not the most reliable site to buy stuff from.

I think they should release the footage MJ shot, but include other footage.....like Michael singing to female fans in his concerts, etc etc. I think that would make a great video...better than the current video to it. :)

I believe it was almost completed because I've seen the pictures of the video's onset filming process and I was told the sequence of events in the vid as well.

Some of the film reel was on Craigslist a few week back for $150,000.

If it was real wouldn't be worth much more, especially now that he's gone?
Deepak Chopra mentioned that a music clip Michael sent him came with "CIA level Security." I would assume the film to have the same if not better level of security.

Back