One More Chance & Cry Chart Performance

TrekFan1

Proud Member
Hi, everyone! I hope I have the right forum for this; I'm not sure what other forum this could possibly go in. Anyway, I have a question regarding Michael Jackson's last two original singles, "Cry" (2001) and "One More Chance" (2003). A while ago, someone on Wikipedia noted that "Cry" was #1 in Poland and "One More Chance" was #1 in Venezuela, while both songs topped the charts in Moldova. This information has since been picked up by other sites, but they just seem to be copied and pasting the info from Wikipedia.

Anyway, I have looked high-and-low in search of a valid source for confirmation that these songs did indeed reach the top spot in these countries, but I have thus far found nothing. Can anyone here possibly confirm this information? A source would also be appreciated. I have all of Jackson's albums (plus some Jackson 5/Jacksons compilations) and I am trying to compile a multi-CD set comprising *all* of Jackson's global number one hits. So far, I have confirmed 41 singles; if I can confirm "Cry" and "One More Chance," that will bring the total to 43. If no one here can help me, though, I'm not sure where else I can go; any help and info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much. I look forward to your replies!

~~~Chuck

Last edited:
Can no one help me with this? I'd really like to know if those songs reached #1 in those countries. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

~~~Chuck

Back