One 2 One

Kane

Proud Member
I saw this one a programme earlier and thought it was a cool thing to ask.

So, apart from Michael who would you like to have a One to One with and what would you ask them?

If I could do a one on one, it would be with EJ. I have SO many questions....

I'd ask him how he's kept himself sober/clean since 1990, why he throws such spazzy hissyfits, how song melodies come to him, have him explain his writing process because it's rather unusual (he writes the song in one hour or abandons it), exactly how many homes he has..., who his biggest musical influences are, ask him to define what charity means to him, ask him if he'll ever retire, who his favorite current bands are and any recommendations.... I could ask so many questions.

Who would you do a one on one with and what would you ask? :)

Oh, there are soo many..Janet Jackson, people in the Jackson Family..but lets take someone not Jackson related.

Nancy Sinatra, cause I love her father, and I would ask soo many questions that I dont know where to start.

Who would you do a one on one with and what would you ask? :)

Lauren Bacall!

Ask her LOTS of questions about how it was hanging out and being in the circle with Sinatra, Dean Martin etc.. married to Humphrey Bogart. How Marilyn Monroe was when she met her..or Ava Gardner...Just living in that time..with all these great old movie stars.

Back