OMG! This starts to get painful!!

czechstar

Proud Member
We're so close and yet so far!!!!

Please Michael talk to us!! :)

lol reminds me of Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, but yeah i'm surprised how quite everyone working for Michael has been about the shows it makes me even more exicted come show day :D

Talk about lull before the storm! We're 20 days away people!!! LOL

I thought the hype machine would be in overdrive by now. Maybe because he doesn't have anything to sell at the moment. I mean tickets are sold and as yet, no new music...

It's weird and scary and exciting all at the same time!

These three weeks is just hoping to hear some new details or material.
We can trust on Michael he will give us a show we will never forget.

Look at this way, one day the shows will all be over........and even when Michael retires we will miss times like this. The anticapation, enjoy waiting for it and knowing its coming because you will miss this time afterwards!

I'm loving this. It's liek when I am waiting and the clock is ticking.... and it's getting louder and louder every second. tick....Tick...TICK...:bugeyed

Wow... take this time in people.:D

Just imagine the final like 10 secs before MJ comes out on that stage. When you know any second.. he will appear, and the fireworks go off, and the huge BOOM you hear shatters the walls.

Awestruck.:wild:

I just keep scrolling over the threads without clicking on anything, not sure if I want to read something about the concerts or not. I don't THINK I want to spoil it for me by reading about something...but I am curious too. I am actually getting excited like I used to as a kid... just a bit right now, I can feel those butterflies of excitement building. I can't wait till the day of. It's a month away for me. I am so glad I get to share it with my kids. I wish I had the youngest with me too though I know that wouldn't be smart. It's just sad that she'll have missed out, but it's ok. I feel like I am finally doing something really good for us that will last a lifetime. I guess I've done other things for us too, but this will surely top it. There was a part of me that was worried something else would happen like the initial concerts got delayed, so I was trying not to let myself get too excited about it in case maybe my tickets screw up or I can't get them for some reason.. but I think I can be happy now and allow the excitement to come. The trip is coming up soon!!I hope I get everything ready in time.

Talk about lull before the storm! We're 20 days away people!!! LOL

I thought the hype machine would be in overdrive by now. Maybe because he doesn't have anything to sell at the moment. I mean tickets are sold and as yet, no new music...

It's weird and scary and exciting all at the same time!

I agree, it's so quiet right now. :unsure:

Back