Omg!!! The jacket!!!

Don't be fooled...the original Billie Jean jacket is in a museum.

If I could own any of MJ's jackets, it would either be the "Bad" jacket, or the one he wore at the World Music Awards when he did his famous "You ain't seen nothing yet" comment. That was 1 of my favorite jackets.

Don't be fooled...the original Billie Jean jacket is in a museum.

This isn't the original, is it? I thought so. The seller could at least have done his homework and written The Motown 25th anniversary and not The Motown Awards!

Curiously the seller accepts returns for all others items he sells or sold but no this one ?:scratch:

Yeah maybe it's not, that seller went to a lot of trouble to fake it if he did though.
Well, it's an awesome jacket nonetheless and I want (a cheaper) one.

well, for 65000$ i'd say that is NOT a lot of trouble.

If MJ's socks sold for 96 000$ at the Juliens' auction this weekend, and the single glove sold for 350 000$ (also at a Juliens auction fall 2009)...do you REALLY think the seller would put THE jacket on ebay for 65 000$???

Think quick.

well, for 65000$ i'd say that is NOT a lot of trouble.

If MJ's socks sold for 96 000$ at the Juliens' auction this weekend, and the single glove sold for 350 000$ (also at a Juliens auction fall 2009)...do you REALLY think the seller would put THE jacket on ebay for 65 000$???

Think quick.

Haha yeah $65000 for writing a few lies isn't much trouble at all!

ok, i think i would actually kill for this jacket!! to own such an iconic item, especially the one he wore for the first moonwalk, wow, that would be an honour!! now, where can i get a couple of hundred grand from? lol

thats not the real jacket lol you can go to any fabric store and make a replica lol even wal mart

ok, i feel stupid now. Just been investigating this and the real motown 25 jacket, along with the shirt is in a museum..... i should have known that. THAT'S the one i may kill for..... how to get to America......?

I had a message from someone earlier about this - and didn't Michael give the original jacket to Sammy Davis?

Just the mere mention of David Gest puts my back up!

Despite the elaborate story there is no way you would sell an iconic piece like that on Ebay for goodness sake! At the very least you would find a reputable auction house like Sothebys or something!

Good grief!

Back