omg! Lucky Jane Fonda

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Ok i may be slow at this but i just learned that Jane Fonda went Skinny Dipping with Michael Jackson!!!:bugeyed

In the late 1970s, fresh off The Wiz, Jackson apparently had acting aspirations. When he found out that his buddy Jane was filming On Golden Pond in New Hampshire with her father and Katharine Hepburn, he asked if he could visit the set.

"He spent the week with me, and I was living in a little cabin on a lake, and one night we went skinny-dipping," Fonda says. "I didn't put that in the book, because it was too long, but it was hard for me to cut, because the punch line was: `I think I'm the only person in the world who can say they went skinny-dipping with Greta Garbo and Michael Jackson.'"

Why did i not know this

Last edited:
Ooooh my.......:rofl:
Every time I learn something new and unexpected about Michael..

So Mike, Skinny Dipping, huh.....:naughty:

Yeah, I read this before :laugh:
I don't think she lied, why would she :scratch:
Anyway, Jane Fonda was a beautiful lady back in the day :yes:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bugeyed

i haven't heard this :lol:

Skinny-dipping with Michael :dropdead: i think i lost my mind at the moment but if i were jane i would lost my life and die for sure. :ciao::dropdead:

:lol:

thank you for sharing

tumblr_lfbp0iP61r1qbd9pq.gif

X____________X

mmmm... I really don't know if I can believe this. I was reading a number of 1983-1984 articles this weekend and in those they talked about MJ and Jane Fonda friendship, when he visited her and so on. Funny thing is that there were also articles about MJ and Tattum O'neil, describing the "incident" when they were at a party and dissapeared for "hours" (really?

Lucky!! I would have fainted...then he would have had to give me mouth-to-mouth, which would resuscitate me, albeit briefly...that is, until I regain consciousness and see who it was that just administered M2M, then I would faint again, and he would administer it again, ad infinitum. :heart:

Now, now don't get excited. It must have been too dark to see anything and Mike could have removed the towel just as he slipped into the pool. Somehow I can't imagine shy Mike showing himself in all his glory to Jane.

Anyway, here's what Jane said about Mike in her blog when he died:

"This is the longest I've gone without blogging for some time. But sometimes you just have to let life play itself out without comment. Like so many people, I have been in a wash of images and feelings about Michael Jackson. I know him as well as one could know him during the time before he did "The Wiz" and up through "Thriller." I couldn't pretend to understand him. There were so many complicated signals. Did he want me to be his 'older women' friend? He gravitated to older women. For solace? Succor? A beard? Did he want me to teach him the ropes? I never could quite figure it out. But I remember one day he was visiting me at my ranch north of Santa Barbara. It was the first time he had been in that region but he must have liked it because later he bought his ranch in that same area. Anyway, as he walked around the ranch which was perched right at the edge of the mountain overlooking Goleta, I pointed to a spot where I told him I wanted to be buried. Michael had a melt down right then and there when he heard this. He shrieked and bent over and said "no, no, no!" "What's the matter," I asked. "Don't ever talk about your dying," he answered. "Don't ever think about it."

I think about death all the time. I rehearse my death. I think that's a healthy thing to do. Death, after all, is what gives life meaning the way noise gives meaning to silence. Oooh, I though to myself. Michael will have a hard time of it as he ages. He will spend all his energy trying to flee what is inevitable. And now it's happened. I like the fact that it was quick. Massive heart attacks that you don't recover from are quick. You don't know what hit you. That's probably the kindest death for Michael. It's hard to imagine him being happy as he aged. One more demon to try and evade. I like to think he's happy now, free of his demons. Free and floating and knowing how his art continues to be revered and celebrated by all of us all over the world. It will continue."

Jane also said in an interview a few years before Mike died something to the effect that before it's too late, we have to tell him how much we love him and that we are grateful for everything he has done. Maybe Jane had a premonition of Mike dying before his time and that he would never know how much he meant to the world when he was still alive because of the vilification he was getting from the media.

Anyway, here's what Jane said about Mike in her blog when he died:

"This is the longest I've gone without blogging for some time. But sometimes you just have to let life play itself out without comment. Like so many people, I have been in a wash of images and feelings about Michael Jackson. I know him as well as one could know him during the time before he did "The Wiz" and up through "Thriller." I couldn't pretend to understand him. There were so many complicated signals. Did he want me to be his 'older women' friend? He gravitated to older women. For solace? Succor? A beard? Did he want me to teach him the ropes? I never could quite figure it out. But I remember one day he was visiting me at my ranch north of Santa Barbara. It was the first time he had been in that region but he must have liked it because later he bought his ranch in that same area. Anyway, as he walked around the ranch which was perched right at the edge of the mountain overlooking Goleta, I pointed to a spot where I told him I wanted to be buried. Michael had a melt down right then and there when he heard this. He shrieked and bent over and said "no, no, no!" "What's the matter," I asked. "Don't ever talk about your dying," he answered. "Don't ever think about it."

I think about death all the time. I rehearse my death. I think that's a healthy thing to do. Death, after all, is what gives life meaning the way noise gives meaning to silence. Oooh, I though to myself. Michael will have a hard time of it as he ages. He will spend all his energy trying to flee what is inevitable. And now it's happened. I like the fact that it was quick. Massive heart attacks that you don't recover from are quick. You don't know what hit you. That's probably the kindest death for Michael. It's hard to imagine him being happy as he aged. One more demon to try and evade. I like to think he's happy now, free of his demons. Free and floating and knowing how his art continues to be revered and celebrated by all of us all over the world. It will continue."

Jane also said in an interview a few years before Mike died something to the effect that before it's too late, we have to tell him how much we love him and that we are grateful for everything he has done. Maybe Jane had a premonition of Mike dying before his time and that he would never know how much he meant to the world when he was still alive because of the vilification he was getting from the media.

I had read it in 2009. :cry:

Back