Omg...I'm Obssesed with...

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
BOLLYWOOD Movies! :wild:

I've watched Lots of movies and I cant seem to stop. Especially if it starts Hrithik Roshan :wub:

hrithik_roshan%20bollywood101.jpg

hrithik_roshan-1.jpg

:wub: JUST LOOK AT HIM!!!! He's the hottest Indian actor i've ever laid my eyes on. And dont y'all fight it...its true... :lol: He's An amazing actor, When he cries you feel his pain, when he's angry, you wanna do the "beating" for him...lol

[youtube]9bcSft_5aQo[/youtube]

The movie that got to me was Jodhaa Akbar (Hrithik and Asiwarya) :clapping:

Another fevorite is Kites, and Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham!

Sooo What is your Fevorite Inidan movie, and who's your fevorite actor? :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

:lol:
I've seen Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham! and it lasted for ages !!! I'm half indian, but they're not my cup of tea...:lol: I'll watch them if I'm bored and theres nothing else on though :)

BOLLYWOOD Movies! :wild:

I've watched Lots of movies and I cant seem to stop. Especially if it starts Hrithik Roshan :wub:

hrithik_roshan%20bollywood101.jpg

hrithik_roshan-1.jpg

:wub: JUST LOOK AT HIM!!!! He's the hottest Indian actor i've ever laid my eyes on. And dont y'all fight it...its true... :lol: He's An amazing actor, When he cries you feel his pain, when he's angry, you wanna do the "beating" for him...lol

[youtube]9bcSft_5aQo[/youtube]

The movie that got to me was Jodhaa Akbar (Hrithik and Asiwarya) :clapping:

Another fevorite is Kites, and Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham!

Sooo What is your Fevorite Inidan movie, and who's your fevorite actor? :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

he's definitely cute. ;) and aishwarya rai is amazingly beautiful.
well frankly, I don't watch bollywood movies...awww but I just love Indian songs, thanks for the video. :) lol

Ohh I love Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham too!
Used to "know" all the songs haha!

Have you seen Koi Mil Gaya? He's in that one too!
And I love Shahrukh Khan And Amitabh Bachchan

Movies Ive seen and remembered :lol:;
Chalte Chalte
Kal Ho Naa Ho
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Ohh I love Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham too!
Used to "know" all the songs haha!

Have you seen Koi Mil Gaya? He's in that one too!
And I love Shahrukh Khan And Amitabh Bachchan

Movies Ive seen and remembered :lol:;
Chalte Chalte
Kal Ho Naa Ho
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

like I said I don't really like these kind of movies, but I'll watch it if any of them 2 are it, they sre legends :lol:

I LOVE Hrithik!! I love that man!! He's got a new movie out it's called ''Kites'' Brat Ratner (former friend of MJ) directed the international version of Kites which is called ''Kites The REmix''

I am so glad to see another person that is obsessed with Bollywood movies. I have had an obsession with Bollywood movies for 5 years now. And my obsession for Bollywood is accidental. 5 years ago I had absolutely nothing to watch on tv one night. So I put the Turner Classic Movie channel to watch this old 1958 Indian movie called Mother India. And I had just fallen in L.O.V.E. with Bollywood from the moment I had started watching that movie. Bollywood is now one of my 3 major passions. The other 2 is Michael Jackson and astronomy. I just L.O.V.E. Hrithik he is so very sexy and hot. Especially when he did the movie Dhoom 2. But to me my major, major L.O.V.E. after Michael is for him:

25216d1235653089-shahrukh-khan-s-wallpaper-shah-rukh-khan-actor.jpg

I just absolutely L.O.V.E. King Khan so extremely much. His movies are just so awesome to watch. Especially these movies:

Devdas
Veer-Zaara
Don
Mohabbatein
Dil Se
Baazigar
Om Shanti Om
Kal Ho Naa Ho
One 2 Ka 4 (He does a pretty good MJ impersonation in that movie. Well I think he does.)
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Out of all the movies I have seen from him. I think one of his most greatest movies ever is his 1993 movie Baazigar. He was like beyond awesome at the way he got his revenge on the guy that killed both his father and little sister. I just L.O.V.E. Bollywood movies so extremely much. I think they are way better than what Hollywood is making now a days. I would rather watch a Bollywood movie over a Hollywood movie any old day.

Back