OMG I just won tickets to see Beyonce

AG5050

Proud Member
I just won a pair of tickets to see Beyonce at the o2 in london, i cant believe it.

Ooh wow, congratulations!!!

What date are you seeing her and where did you win the tickets? Was it Capital FM?

Ooh wow, congratulations!!!

What date are you seeing her and where did you win the tickets? Was it Capital FM?

15th november, no it was a trident gum competition, the whole date is for the competition, you had to send in 3 empty packs of trident gum to enter

Congrats! :) I won tickets too but I don't know whether or not to go, its just that I feel as if it should be MJ im going to see at the o2 instead !! not beyonce even though shes really good :( and I know il just be thinking that the whole way through! :(
I really cant decide to go or not!

oh ur gonna have fun =) i saw beyonce earlier this year.. i was right beside jayz watching the concert it was amazing :)

Congrats! :) I won tickets too but I don't know whether or not to go, its just that I feel as if it should be MJ im going to see at the o2 instead !! not beyonce even though shes really good :( and I know il just be thinking that the whole way through! :(
I really cant decide to go or not!

*COUGH* i will help you out with that one if you dont go! She is amazing x

Wow! I went to the show it was AMAZING! :D Jay Z and Kanye West performed tooo!! I couldnt believe it, I went to the Michael Jackson shop in the o2, and to top it off, beyonce did the best MJ tribute it was so good!!! :D She got everyone to get their phones out or glow sticks etc, then a huge picture of him on the screen and everyone was cheering it was great ! :), and then sang Forever Young, singing..
Michael you'l be forever young,
Your music will live forever, forever, forever (8)

and then halo!
Michael we can see your halo, I pray you won't fade away(8)
and I noticed she was doing that little stamp kick thing MJ does in TDCAU and Black or White :p
oh yeh and also the guitarist played parts of Billie Jean, Black or White, Working Day n Night and Smooth Criminal I couldnt believe it :):)

Back