Omer Bhatti on Norwegian / Swedish talkshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Tonight, Friday 25th, the Norwegian guy Omer Bhatti, who was a close friend of MJ, is a guest on the talkshow Skavlan, which is being broadcasted tonight (Friday) in Norway and Sweden. There he talked a little bit about his friendship with MJ. I can translate the most essensial parts for you but not the whole article:

- The memorial was unreal, although it was real, Bhatti says.

Q: What did you think when you got the message about MJ´s death?

A: That´s a little touchy and I´m still dealing with it today. That´s why I don´t talk about it with anyone, because it´s too hard.

OMER: - We have always had a special chemestry. We were very alike as human beings and had the same humour and liked the same kinds of food, music and movies. He (MJ) introduced me to a lot of music and old movies. I can thank him for the evenings when I´m listening to classical music. And I intruduced him to hip-hop. That´s something I´m very proud of.

Q: Do you get annoyed by all the speculations?

A: Of course you get annoyed. When you read in the papers that he bleached his skin, it´s so far from the truth that I get sick just to talk about it. When everyone can see that it´s a disease, an illness, and people still say that he bleached his skin. That I get annoyed about.

Q: What did you learn from Michael Jackson?

A: I learned so much. First and foremost as a human being. He was such an amazing person. You see the artist but he was even more amazing as a human being.

We danced a lot together. But we also talked a lot about dance. We could sit for hours and watch dancing. It was about feeling the dance, not think so much, just letting the music control you.

The Norwegian man came to the studio with Genevieve Jackson, MJ´s niece, who sings with Bhatti on his new single "All around the world". Last Friday it was known that the 26 year-old has signed an international record deal with Universal, which will launch in 67 countries.

http://www.vg.no/rampelys/artikkel.php?artid=10022406

thank you very much . He is right we got sick from all these lies, sometimes i wish i have a huge huge microphone so i can make the whole world hear the truth , whether they like it or not !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back