Omarion's ‘Hoodie' Music Video Dedicated to MJ

Stupid song, but now that's what I call a good tribute! The dancing is definitely inspired by Michael too.
Wish more artists would do sth like that! :clapping:

Thanks for posting. :) I really enjoyed the dancing in the video. . . and that's all i'm gonna say. LOL!

Oh look, another generic "look at me I've got money and I'm so famous!" song...

:smilerolleyes:

A better tribute would be to write a song that WASN'T horrible and keep his legacy alive. Ah well.

nice dancing but WOW what a dumb song!

The heart was in the right place though.

well since it sounds like 'this is why i'm hot', it should make it to radio, if it hasn't already. i don't listen to radio so i don't know, but it's much appreciated that they keep Mike 100. like many vids in many genres including country music where line dancing took over, cus of Mike's influence, it's always nice to see.

Pointless song.
I'm not crazy about the dancing & stuff on the video either, everythings looks generic. Nothing really stands out except for that MJ shirt Omarion had on. lol

I'm just about to hit the sack but before I leave I just want to say that for those who don't know, Omarion has been a huuuge fan of Michael for years and he's not one of those who just popped up and tried to d**k ride Michael's death.
I recall that there is footage when Bow Wow hears the death announcement of Michael and he tries to call Omarion because he knew he'd be devastated by it.

Now on topic - I don't know about this song, but the video is nice :)
Omarion had 4 years ago what I felt was a great album called "O".

This video is from that album, I think it was inspired to be some form of street version of TWYMMF.
Speaking of street - He's in the street dance movie "You Got Served".

[youtube]b2ofNAuzry4[/youtube]

Last edited:
I liked the video, nice to know he has done a tribute. I'm surprised not many have come out with tribute videos to be honest. He's a good dancer :yes:

This video is from that album, I think it was inspired to be some form of street version of TWYMMF.
Speaking of street - He's the street dance movie "You Got Served".

[youtube]b2ofNAuzry4[/youtube]

That is definately inspired by TWYMMF, thanks for posting :)

I LOVE Omarion! He took Michael's death EXTREMELY HARD he is like one of us and a huge MJ fan (and it shows) song is lame but he never disappoints with the dancing...and Mrs Leslie (his mother) looks soooooooooooo cute in the video :)

dug the video and the routines were cool and that is all. weak song. cool for Omarion acknowledging MJ.

I'm just about to hit the sack but before I leave I just want to say that for those who don't know, Omarion has been a huuuge fan of Michael for years and he's not one of those who just popped up and tried to d**k ride Michael's death.
I recall that there is footage when Bow Wow hears the death announcement of Michael and he tries to call Omarion because he knew he'd be devastated by it.

Now on topic - I don't know about this song, but the video is nice :)
Omarion had 4 years ago what I felt was a great album called "O".

Speaking of street - He's in the street dance movie "You Got Served".

[/CENTER]

I love the song Touch and the video is awesome. Omarion definitely is a great dancer. He was killing it in You got Served.

Omarion's cool! He's a big fan of Mike, like all of us.

But, I couldn't get through watching the video because of the song.. The 'hoodie on' repetition seriously made me rage!!! O, I like you so please find a good club song. You really have the means to make a hit.

Anyways, I really love that Beat It t-shirt...

Back