Olympics!!

Arklove

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Anyone else gonna be watching this year?? I love the olympics...especially the winter ones!

Of cuz I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the winter olympics!!!! Especially Biathlon!!!! :yes:

Of cuz I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the winter olympics!!!! Especially Biathlon!!!! :yes:

oooh...i could never get into biathlon! I love figure skating, skiing (mostly snowboarding, but I love slalom)..hockey, ski jumping, moguls...luge is pretty fun to watch too...

Well I'm so happy the olympics are over there... as all the competitions I want to watch will be shown in the evening on TV here when I do not have to work anymore! Probably I'll be a bit tired at work more the next two weeks but I'll love to watch.
Generally I do love all wintersports... but well yeah... Biathlon is my no. 1... aside from that I do love all the rest pretty equal lol but be sure I'll watch all I can!!! ;)

im going for the closing ceremony =) if i get a damn hotel hahha

im going for the closing ceremony =) if i get a damn hotel hahha

oooh..nice! i was gonna get tickets for the opening ceremonies...but figured it would be way too much organization on my part....same as you...try getting a hotel..i don't know anyone in Vancouver...

mods you can close this thread if ya want....there's already one started :D

Back