Old Navy Commercial Has MJ Connection

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...-mj-connection&catid=85:latest-news&Itemid=82

(30-3-2011) Clothing franchise, Old Navy has a knack for creating unforgettable commercials with very catchy music and their latest one is no exception. But this one also has a decidedly Michael Jackson "feel" to it and there's a reason for that.

The song in the commercial is called "Layer Player," but it features a dancer with a Jackson connection. Tyne Stecklein was chosen to be one of the King of Pop's back-up dancers for his 'This Is It' tour before his death in June 2009. She can also be seen in the 'This Is It' movie of rehearsal footage. Watch her dance now in the Old Navy commercial.

Source: MJFC / babble.com / youtube.com

I remember her! She was also standing next to Judith Hill (when she was singing "Heal the World") at Michael's memorial.

I've also seen the commercial a couple times. Nice job! I noticed the MJ inspiration the first time I saw it. It's tastefully done.

They only play that commercial 50 times an hour, I'm so sick and tired of it. Aside from the MJ moves the girl is extremely annoying. Too perky.

That was very good:yes: I did not know that was the same woman:no:

:D This commercial has been in the background before but I never payed attention and noticed the Michael Jackson connection until now. That is awesome!

I'm sure she's on the tv ad for the Experience as well.

Back