old fan leaflet about Michaels issues with SONY

moonstreet

Guests
I found this when going though my MJ stuff, it might be of interest to those who were not around during the time of Michaels issues with SONY during Invincible era

Sonyinfo0001.jpg

another self-styled expert on issues with Sony vs. Michael.... (???)

Who are the "fans" spreading such theories and why?
Media have their agenda, and MJ fans theirs.... fabricated wannabe truths....

It seems to be growing conspiracy mania on MJ boards and among fans, and some people know better and more about MJs matters than MJ himself or anybody involved in MJs business-es..., cool.

um actaully, if you read the title of this thread it says OLD FAN LEAFLET, it was put together by fans during INVINCIBLE era, and at the bottom are the list of sources where the information came from. I put it online as background info, for those who might not be aware of information....

It has nothing to do with TINI or any other fan group which has formed since June 25, this is a leaflet I found while going though MJ stuff from Santa Maria

another self-styled expert on issues with Sony vs. Michael.... (???)

Who are the "fans" spreading such theories and why?
Media have their agenda, and MJ fans theirs.... fabricated wannabe truths....

It seems to be growing conspiracy mania on MJ boards and among fans, and some people know better and more about MJs matters than MJ himself or anybody involved in MJs business-es..., cool.

Do you have to do this in every $ony thread on every forum? If you dont agree, dont look in the thread, simple! :doh:

Thank you to the OP for this:clapping:

good job and always of interest and note and believe me some act out now will have issue with said label just you wait and see.

wow thanks Moonstreet! I haven't seen this before. THe whole Sony disputes are very confusing.

Back