Old doc: Michael Jackson: The Magic Returns ?

mkgenie

Proud Member
Just saw this and remind me.

The World première of the video clip took place on August 31, 1987 during the worldwide TV special "Michael Jackson: The Magic Returns" - the 30 minute special incl. a chronology of Michael's career and the full 17 minute version of the mini-movie. The show is the 6th highest-rated show of the week with 30% of 85 million TV households turning in to see Michael Jackson. The video clip is starring Michael Jackson and the then unknown Wesley Snipes.

I'm very interested in this documentary (especially the 30 minute special incl. a chronology of Michael's career)

but I haven't found it online.
Do you guys know where I can see it or download it?

mkgenie;3645172 said:
Just saw this and remind me.

The World première of the video clip took place on August 31, 1987 during the worldwide TV special "Michael Jackson: The Magic Returns" - the 30 minute special incl. a chronology of Michael's career and the full 17 minute version of the mini-movie. The show is the 6th highest-rated show of the week with 30% of 85 million TV households turning in to see Michael Jackson. The video clip is starring Michael Jackson and the then unknown Wesley Snipes.

I'm very interested in this documentary (especially the 30 minute special incl. a chronology of Michael's career)

but I haven't found it online.
Do you guys know where I can see it or download it?

Here you go, mrrorcreator links still work.

the pre-show documentary is not 30 minutes long, it is shorter. in al the pre-show plus BAD full length version is 30 mins approx.

Back