OK Magazine "Tribute Issue"

randomchild

Proud Member
Has anyone else seen this? i couldnt believe it

PLEASE if anyone else agree's with me that posting "that picture" on the front is about as far from a tribute as you can get, do NOT buy it

Yes, I had the misfortune to see the front cover as I was lookig at the magazine stand earlier. I posted about it in the Tabloid forum. Please, DO NOT buy it!! How dare they put THAT photo in the magazine let alone on the front cover! :no:

i hate "That Photo" thats the only bad photo michael ever took.

I hope whoever took it gets the shit kicked out of them

I am disgusted as ever with the Tabloids, the Star which is at the bottom of the barrel had Michael being taken into the ambulance on the front, interesting that the Star and Mirror still were on the shelves, more of the others had gone.

I saw some of the stuff in the office and had a look, Tarraborelli passing himself off as a friend, and of course Stacy Brown is in on the act saying Prince was in the room etc. well if Brown was there or someone else that talked to him why have they not gone to the police. These tabloids who tried to destroy him are now making money from him and I refuse to buy them, I don't need their photo's of Michael, and all these pictures of the children just makes me want to cry.

The picture may be a poor choice, but the content of the OK magazine is good.

Yeah, that front pic is horrible, of all the bloody photos they could have used.. :(

which photo? You mean THE photo? The one where he doesn't look like him? The one which is on some Santa Barbara sth sth card or sth(I don't know what the hell it is)?
You mean THE picture? THE worst one?

Might as well not pay tribute at all. That cover is an insult.

which photo? You mean THE photo? The one where he doesn't look like him? The one which is on some Santa Barbara sth sth card or sth(I don't know what the hell it is)?

The photo which will get a member banned from this forum if he posts it.

I refuse to buy it because of that picture...it's a slap in the face to Michael and us...its like there ya go there's your tribute but we'll have a little laugh at your expense...they can stuff it!

it's The picture. i'm so afraid it's going to be everywhere and i'll start crying at the market and everywhere it is.

i'm going to take any with that pciture on the front and put them elsewhere in the store...behind the toilet paper!!!!!! :giggle: :devil:

Ok, I've email OK magazine... couldn't bite my tongue any longer.

I am writing to express how disgusted I am that you would use that horrendous, disrespectful 'last' photograph of Michael Jackson in a tribute magazine, let alone on the front cover. I was browsing the shelves looking for tribute magazines and wished I hadn't glanced at yours. It made me feel physically sick. You need to make a public apology to all Michael Jackson fans who are grieving for their lost hero as this is one photo we do NOT need to see. A tribute magazine shgould be celebrating his life NOT glamourising his death. In addition to this, for your information, Michael never liked the nickname *****... please have some decency & pledge to stop printing that name.

I will NEVER buy your magazine again!

Please do the same!

I am writing to express how disgusted I am that you would use that horrendous, disrespectful 'last' photograph of Michael Jackson in a tribute magazine, let alone on the front cover. I was browsing the shelves looking for tribute magazines and wished I hadn't glanced at yours. It made me feel physically sick. You need to make a public apology to all Michael Jackson fans who are grieving for their lost hero as this is one photo we do NOT need to see. A tribute magazine shgould be celebrating his life NOT glamourising his death. In addition to this, for your information, Michael never liked the nickname *****... please have some decency & pledge to stop printing that name.

Please do the same!
Well said!

Please do the same!

:clapping:
i will do the same. hope others do also.

That's the worst photo I have seen on the cover of OK magazine. I totaly agree that a better photo of Michael would be better for a tribute magazine.

Back