Official <<< THIS IS IT >>> thisisittickets.com - More Countries Added ;-)

Re: Official > The Movie Webpage

sick. Will not be going to see a very ill Michael. Sorry.

It's a worldwide release guys, I suggest Outside US should start asking their cinemas ;)
I asked mine and anyone from the Philippines, don't worry I got a confirmation it would be released on Oct. 28 locally.

YEAH, it's for Norway too!

Can't wait!

I just typed in a zip code, so now I will get email with updates.

SLOVAKIA - http://www.itafilm.sk/
2ebfg5u.jpg

Last edited:

this is so wierd, why cant they just put it in the cinemas like a normal movie release?

is there anything for the UK

Nothing on Odeon, Cineworld or Vue yet I'm afraid Andyp350 :(

It'll def be released in the UK. If not that's effed up being as it was meant to be happening here.

This is going to be easy to remember, tickets go on sale on my birthday......

This is pathetic. It's a movie. And they are acting like it's an actual concert.

I dont really get this.
Why does this have to be so confusing? Like, cant we just buy the tickets like we normally do?

so true..
its ridiculous all this drama about tickets for cinemas..
they should just treat it as a normal movie. that would make it easier to buy tickets..

Something has to be done with all this hoopla, its just a movie. Its not a concert, why on earth can't we just pop along to a cinema and buy our tickets there and then, ohh wait a minute its AEG/SONY, and its all about cost, not about fans, not about how good the movie will be, its not about Michael Jackson. Its all about money!

This is da ja vue! This is just like when the concert tickets were put up for pre-sale, initial 10 nights then went to 50 nights. The same with the movie, create a panic, only two week showing, watch this, this will run until Christmas.

so true..
its ridiculous all this drama about tickets for cinemas..
they should just treat it as a normal movie. that would make it easier to buy tickets..

Except it isn't just a normal movie... It's Michael's last ever performance and the greatest show on Earth.

c'mon. Of course it will be worldwide. With a DVD release. Since when is Sony not gonna take up the opportunity to fully milk something for all it's worth? Maybe there are no UK announcements yet because the premiere might be here or something. Would they have paid 50 or 60 million to only release the footage in the US? What would they get out of basically giving it for free to everyone else (since if people outside the US couldn't see it, they'd just download pirate copies)? It's not even released until October anyway, it's normal for any movie that plans aren't all together yet.

This is da ja vue! This is just like when the concert tickets were put up for pre-sale, initial 10 nights then went to 50 nights. The same with the movie, create a panic, only two week showing, watch this, this will run until Christmas.

Actually that makes complete sense. I might actually have to agree with you on that one! :yes:

I just HOPE they'll show aLOT of his signing and dancing!
because it says it will include friends talking about Michael (amoung many other things).. I just hope they wont cut in the middle of "will you be there" to show...akon talking about working with Michael..
I wanna see his EVERY move and every single note he sang that day

I just HOPE they'll show aLOT of his signing and dancing!
because it says it will include friends talking about Michael (amoung many other things).. I just hope they wont cut in the middle of "will you be there" to show...akon talking about working with Michael..
I wanna see his EVERY move and every single note he sang that day

im preparing myself for alot of that, and people talking over the songs and stuff, i doubt we'll get to see whole sings performed without intteruption, im not getting my hopes up anyway. Maybe there doing this pre-sale tickets thing because there worried about massive crowds and the cinemas

I remember reading somewhere before that this is it would have 3 releases?

Theatrical/dvd[with extras]/full rehersal ,,,maybe?

If not,im sure someone will sneak a cam in and it will be online within a few hours.

im preparing myself for alot of that, and people talking over the songs and stuff, i doubt we'll get to see whole sings performed without intteruption, im not getting my hopes up anyway. Maybe there doing this pre-sale tickets thing because there worried about massive crowds and the cinemas

omg if that happens..
I will be like: :evil:

Thanks, I registered.

Back