Official O2 Arena YouTube Channel

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
The O2 Arena in London is having an official YouTube channel. Currently, the channel is featuring a special edition of the Michael Jackson O2 Teaser.

Cilck Here to view the 3:37min teaser.

Last edited:
LOL .. like the first one, which was shown at the announcement much more than this one.

Thanks for that, it's sweet. I actually prefer this teaser than the original one they showed for the announcement.

And there is a very good video on the same channel about legal things fans should know about buying tickets. I didn't realise that re-selling actually DOES void the ticket. I did hear someone here mention that it could be the case, but this video says that it IS!! I feel so much for any victims. :(

Thanks for that, it's sweet. I actually prefer this teaser than the original one they showed for the announcement.

And there is a very good video on the same channel about legal things fans should know about buying tickets. I didn't realise that re-selling actually DOES void the ticket. I did hear someone here mention that it could be the case, but this video says that it IS!! I feel so much for any victims. :(

All concert tickets state this as deterrant for touts. It will only become void if they have proof of it being sold on...

I've just watched the 'ticket' video too. Surely Viagogo are doing just what they say is prohibited though - re-selling (and fleecing!) - yet they are authorized? I don't understand it!

Love the teaser!!

Yeah I thought the same, Bowen. :p Course they are authorised, they did dealz with each other. It's still fleecing, but it's one they can control. That's the only difference I can see. x

So wait if you buy tickets off someone, they immediately become void? I really hope not because I will cry if that's the case!

Back