Official mj day petition!!!!

Please sign this petition for an official WORLDWIDE CHILDRENS DAY IN HONOUR OF MICHAEL JACKSON!!
if we reach our goal of 10,000 sigs this will be forwarded to Mr President Obama!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/an-official-mj-day-will-be-sent-to-mr-obamagoal

our goal is to have over 10,000 signatures so i can send it over to Mr obama
Please sign it and send it over to your family or friends the more sigs the better it is! Thank you all so much ♥ PLEASE LETS ALL DO THIS TOGETHER!

Sorry but I think you'll need far more than 10,000 signatures for this to ever happen :mello:

Believing it can happen is step one,
signing the petition is step two, and I just did, with a personal message directed at President Obama.
This was Michael's dream, an International Children's Day, so it would be awesome if such a day came into existence, in his memory and to keep his legacy alive!

Signed!

signing the petition is step two, and I just did, with a personal message directed at President Obama.
This was Michael's dream, an International Children's Day, so it would be awesome if such a day came into existence, in his memory and to keep his legacy alive!

I totally agree with you. :)

Believing won't make a difference. It's not ultimately up to us, is it? You honestly think Obama will even see this petition or see your message? :mello: Obama is a people pleaser. If you can't even see the irony of having a worldwide children's day in Michael's name when most people still believe the allegations, then this post is probably lost on you anyway.
Obama is too busy.
Michael is too controversial.
It would give the media even more excuses to blast Obama's regime, and remember he is a smart man. He will know this so what makes you think he will willingly put his neck on the line for a few MJ fans?
This is never gonna happen. There are more pressing issues for the US administration like oh, I dunno, the economy... the war? This is completely unimportant in comparison.

Back