Official Michael Jackson LOGGO?

thats been official since like 1995 lol

yeah I know ... I think its called mistery or something like that ... I was just wondering because a fan said to me that michael lost his rights to this logga back in 2002 is that true ?

yeah I know ... I think its called mistery or something like that ... I was just wondering because a fan said to me that michael lost his rights to this logga back in 2002 is that true ?

i havent heard anything about him losing rights to his logos. so i dont think its true,and i remember the mystery drinks and stuff,the good ole days,but go 4 the tattoo :)

i havent heard anything about him losing rights to his logos. so i dont think its true,and i remember the mystery drinks and stuff,the good ole days,but go 4 the tattoo :)

u think I should go making it a tattoo ? its very cool and I want to honor michael for everything he has done to my life. do u have any tattoo´s?

u think I should go making it a tattoo ? its very cool and I want to honor michael for everything he has done to my life. do u have any tattoo´s?

well katie(soso def), already has that tattooed in red on her leg,so i would go for someting no1 else has,but if u really want that tat u shud get it. and yes i have michaels legs on his tiptoes with stars shooting from under his feet tattooed on my forearm. and it has king written under it

I have it tattooed on my ankle with a crown above it..
I posted the picture in the tattoo thread :)

Michael did loose the rights to that logo several years ago.

yeah from what was said at the time mj lost the rights in 2002. it involved deiter weisner and he was involved in some lawsuit. tbh im looking to getting a tattoo but the history symbol is old and unless u are an mj fan no one is gonna know what it means anyway

yeah from what was said at the time mj lost the rights in 2002. it involved deiter weisner and he was involved in some lawsuit. tbh im looking to getting a tattoo but the history symbol is old and unless u are an mj fan no one is gonna know what it means anyway

but that is the beauty of it .. that only mj fans knows what it means .. and u can explain to people .. feels personal that way..

why u say its old ? its the only Michael Jackson LOGGO there is , right ?
I love the design.

He lost the patent on the leaning shoes from Smooth Criminal in 2005, when he didn't pay the upkeep fee. Your friend is likely referring to that.

He lost the patent on the leaning shoes from Smooth Criminal in 2005, when he didn't pay the upkeep fee. Your friend is likely referring to that.
no it wasnt that it was in relation to the whole mystery thing that weisner set up.

why u say its old ? its the only Michael Jackson LOGGO there is , right ?
I love the design.

cause its the history era symbol so yeah its the only one there is but to me it only symbolises one era//release.yes it was around during captain eo but its not like mj had the logo his whole adult career and u knew it was mj. if i wanted something to remind me of history id get the logo but i want something that is about mj that is recognised as something thats been there most of his career like the dancing feet logo.i want something that when joe bloggs sees it they know its MJ so ppl can see its an expression of love to him

well katie(soso def), already has that tattooed in red on her leg,so i would go for someting no1 else has,but if u really want that tat u shud get it. and yes i have michaels legs on his tiptoes with stars shooting from under his feet tattooed on my forearm. and it has king written under it

Oh nice, I was considering getting that logo made into a tatoo, yet the stars would be scattered around the logo...nice idea. I'd love for you to show it sometime.

i have that damn logo on me three times! Lol i bet if my mama knew i'd do that, she'd never have gotten me anything from the history era!

it's in my siggy and i don't care if people know what it means. it's on my body, bump they stupid asses. a tatto is for u, not for people to see it and love it. it's on ur body so only U have to love it

This logo is really awesome! I am thinking of customizing my stuff and accessories using this logo :cool:

Speaking of tattoos, I want one of a line of music from Black Or White. It's my favorite song.

I think you should get whatever makes you happy as a tattoo. It's your body. I could give a sh*t less if people know what my tat is.

I'm a huge wuss, and scared crapless of tattoos/needles/permanent ink.. but I really want an MJ tattoo... is that stupid? Off to find the tattoo thread..

Back