Official merchandising MJ (no R.I.P.-merchandising)

Slyke

Proud Member
It's very hard to constate that a lot of unofficial sites are offering merhandising (mainly t-shirts), with "R.I.P." or the date of death on it...
It's certain that none of them can be considered as "official"...

I was wondering if there's still a place where it's possible to buy "official" merchandising (let's say "normal" merchandising that existed already before the terrible event last thursday).

I saw this t-shirt on play.com, but since yesterday, they are not offering it anymore:
http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/10848622/King-Of-Pop/Product.html

10848622x.jpg

That t-shirt's okay, but the shillouette is all wrong!!

I don't think there's anything out official at the moment :(

Everyone is trying make money from Michael...

And that t-shirt is awful.

I reckon they will be selling the stuff that would have been on sale at the O2 soon..so wait for that.

And that t-shirt is awful.
At the moment, it was the only t-shirt that I've found that I would like to buy...
(I think we can consider play.com as a reliable site)

The other ones that I've found are really terrible - they look cheap and those sites are trying to make money out of it.
I'm not posting the links or urls to those sites, because I don't want to give them any "promotion"...

Yes it is a reliable site, but that silhouette doesn't represent properly Michael to me. I think they will bring out the official mech soon.

At the moment, it was the only t-shirt that I've found that I would like to buy...
(I think we can consider play.com as a reliable site)

The other ones that I've found are really terrible - they look cheap and those sites are trying to make money out of it.
I'm not posting the links or urls to those sites, because I don't want to give them any "promotion"...

Back