Official Memorial/Funeral..?

the_lovecats

Proud Member
I'm making preparations to book a flight, does anyone know where this will be held?

Thanks in advance,
keep strong -x-

We may not know for a few days. Cnn reported we will hear of an autopsy sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I can only hope he get's the respect and love he so deserved.

You should wait to hear what will be planned in the coming days. For now, let's respect the privacy of the family and friends.

Well i will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh whyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i cant find the meaning with this!!!!!!!!

the_lovecats where you from in surrey? im in surrey aswell woking and want to go to his funeral/memoial - will i need a visa (Uk brittish citizen, got a passport but no chip its old style)

Hey Motsey, I live right near Gatwick... Not too sure about Visa's yet although are you saying if your passport has a chip then that is not necessary?
Still obviously waiting on further information but if anyone has any suggestions as to what would be the cheapest way of getting out there then that'd be much appreciated...
I feel that this can only truely be any kind of closure for me to be there...
again keep strong everyone, -x-

I suppose and hope that with a public memorial service, they would also include a segment about Michael's humanitarianism and allow some of the people Michael has helped, e.g. David, to give their stories each for a few minutes. I'm sure they would want to let the world know the Michael they knew.
As the memorial service would be broadcast worldwide, testimony from such persons would go a long way to let people know about Michael's humanitarinism that was not seen in public.
Some of these people shared their stories in November 2003.

Back