Official Concerts DVD's Questions

Music Monk

Proud Member
There not official, there bootlegs, they can all be downloaded in the 2000 watts forum

Don't apoligise bud, this forums for everyone, the link didn't work for me by the way.

Thanx. I'll repost it again during the weekend. I want to respect the other fans wishes for mourning, which is understandable and is the right thing to do at this time.

I really appreciate your post.

Hope to read you again soon.

Thanx.

i dont think its official, there may be some official matterial but I think it's a bootleg product.

Please don't buy it.
It's not official and has a lot of bad quality videos :(.

32 DVDs (!) and 1 CD PLUS a steel box for 95$ (!)...that alone should make it clear how "official" it can be...;)

Hello :)

I'm afraid we are very unfortunate.. The only DVD that has been officially released is Dangerous in Bucharest!! I would suggest you buy that for starters :) Then download all the bootleg stuff from these forums :)

Hello :)

I'm afraid we are very unfortunate.. The only DVD that has been officially released is Dangerous in Bucharest!! I would suggest you buy that for starters :) Then download all the bootleg stuff from these forums :)

Thanx! I'll do that. As for the downloads, that'll have to wait a bit since I only log on from work. . . Yep Im one of the dozen people in the world that don't have a PC at home :cry:

Back