Official Coldplay fan thread

I'm sure there are some Coldplay fans on here, so...what's your favorite song? Album? Are you looking forward to the new album coming out in less than two months?

Coldplay are one of the few artists that I would consider myself a fan of as much as Michael. I just love their songs, and I haven't heard a song by them yet that I didn't like. :cool:

Favorite songs: Bigger Stronger, Spies, Square One, Fix You, Daylight, The Scientist, many more
Favorite album: X&Y

Coldplay are cool. real atmospheric and spacey.. there's so much spirit within the heaviness of that piano when Chris Martin is playing. love it.

X&Y is my fav too..

Coldplay are cool. real atmospheric and spacey.. there's so much spirit within the heaviness of that piano when Chris Martin is playing. love it.

X&Y is my fav too..

I agree, the atmospheres that they create are amazing. ;)

i have only the X&Y album but i find it boring. i have only listened it once

Try "A Rush Of Blood To The Head", many consider that to be their best album.

I have only X&Y too and I try so hard to love them because I love Chris Martin but sometimes I just don't get their music :(
Sometimes it's good, though :p

I love Coldplay, they're one of my favourite bands. X&Y isn't much loved as an album in general, but I like it very much, though I must say that Rush of Blood is my favourite one. I also have their 2003 Live album and DVD. Their new album will be out in June and titled Viva La Vida. It's a strange title and I haven't yet figured out if it's meant ironically or not.

I am not a FAN but I do love some songs of theirs. Especially Trouble and Clocks...Amazing.

Back