Off The Wall (30th Anniversary Edition)

benscarr

Proud Member
The Off The Wall (30th Anniversary Edition) was originally supposed to have been released late last year. This is was I think? pushed back to roughly March 2010. Does anyone know when it is going to be released or if it going to be released, as it was in the works when Michael was still with us.

The Off The Wall (30th Anniversary Edition) was originally supposed to have been released late last year. This is was I think? pushed back to roughly March 2010. Does anyone know when it is going to be released or if it going to be released, as it was in the works when Michael was still with us.
I was really looking forward to OTW 30. Michaeljackson.com even had an OTW theme to it because the album was coming soon. When MJ passed away, I guess it was cancelled.

I was really looking forward to OTW 30. Michaeljackson.com even had an OTW theme to it because the album was coming soon. When MJ passed away, I guess it was cancelled.

I guess it looks like it's been cancelled. Off The Wall deserved a 30th Anniversary Edition just as much as Thriller with it's 25th Anniversary Edition. I presume Off The Wall will be left in the valt, and re-released in the future with all of Michael's other solo albums. I was really looking forward to Off The Wall (30th Anniversary Edition).

I remember a rumor about Amy Winehouse being one of the people who were going to be featured in this special edition, and I thought that was so cool.

I was looking forward to this last year too cause that's my favorite album. I really liked the OTW theme his site had last year :)

This would have been great. I love the Off The Wall album a lot. :(

I would have loved to have this!!! I rember before MJs passing I was really looking forward to it!!! I still can't see why they can't release it still. I surpose though, it depends how far MJ got with the bonus tracks. Nevermind...

I think if they do an anniversary release for OTW, they should do what they did with the Special Edition release in 2001, but replace the interviews and the demos from that one with unreleased tracks, rare demos we don't have on cd yet.

Back