Obama (impersonator) does THRILLER! LOLs!

Thats pretty cute.
Imagine if you actually saw him wear that outfit! haha

Oh yah, for those that don't live in the US and don't understand the premise of the video, FOX News is a right-wing conservative (Republican) news channel and they attack every single thing that Obama does every single day. And I mean EVERY LITTLE THING. They even had a poll and complained about what Obama wore to a baseball game. It's really ridiculous some stuff that they debate about.

I don't want to start any political debates here now. . .but this is also the station that houses Bill O'Reilly and remember all the nasty things he said about Michael right after the public memorial? He also had Peter King on his show to talk about the slanderous comments he made about Michael.

Personally, I hate the FOX News channel and everytime I am forced to watch the channel because of others, I just have to leave. No offense to those that like the channel. . . LOL!

Ahahahaaa! That is hilarious. "I've told you time and time again to stop falling asleep watching FOX News" LOL

Heh!

That Thriller get up is so shiny...hehe. Aww MJ would have liked to see this, I'm guessing...

Obama's impersonator, hmmmm... It would be more fitting for him to do Man In The Mirror. Change, change, change... :)

Obama's impersonator, hmmmm... It would be more fitting for him to do Man In The Mirror. Change, change, change... :)

LOL! That would be great.

The Thriller one is funny because they are saying FOX News is like a scary monster.

Back