Obama Busted Perving!

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Obama: Baby Got Barack

http://www.tmz.com/bloggers/tmz-staff/
While in Italy for the G8 summit, President Barack Obama checked out the, er, sights.

0709_obama_11032342_h8320192_landov.jpg

I mean... he's a man first, president second :D

Sometimes they have weird angles though, you see that there are something on the floor to the left of her.

I mean... he's a man first, president second :D

Sometimes they have weird angles though, you see that there are something on the floor to the left of her.

Yeah but that look by the guy next to Obama isnt helping. He looks like his smirking at it too! lol

He's human. ALL MEN look at other women. My wife lets me look at other women. I can look, I just can't touch. :)

I do not agree with almost everything Obama believes in, but this was good. At least he has good taste in women.

A video of the incident cleared Obama of being a perv, but not Sarkozy ...

Yeah the video pretty much cleared him. The picture is really funny though especially Sarkozy giggling.

Last edited:
Yeah but that look by the guy next to Obama isnt helping. He looks like his smirking at it too! lol
Well that guy is Sarkozy... french president... who gave up his wife for being with Carla Bruni... he looks pretty amused about Mr. Obama too... just like we.

I'm glad you posted the video up. I hate how the media tries to screw things around to get a buzz started

Back