O2 Seating Plan (Picture)

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
11350sa.gif

Nah, I think £75 are still included in the BLUE Section

^
Yeah me too....
considering not many peoole will get the Thriller Package most likely

Do you know for sure this is the configuration they will use? It seems they have a lot of configurations specific to the various performances.

Thriller packages:

Choose Premium seats in Block A on the Floor in the first 15 rows, or first 20 rows in the Lower Tier.

Does that mean we can only go for rows U-Z in the lower tier if we're only paying for general tickets?
unsure.gif

Each of the first 20 rows of the lower tier holds 408 people (excluding the restricted view seats). That's 8160 VIP seats. Surely that's another mistake
unsure.gif

Nooo...guyz....
REMEMBER : THE THRILLER PACKAGES INCLUDE ALLLL THAT OTHER STUFF PLUS ONE TICKET...

Obviously you are still qualified to get the floor seating....
chill OUT people!!!

Thriller packages:

Choose Premium seats in Block A on the Floor in the first 15 rows, or first 20 rows in the Lower Tier.

Does that mean we can only go for rows U-Z in the lower tier if we're only paying for general tickets?
unsure.gif

Each of the first 20 rows of the lower tier holds 408 people (excluding the restricted view seats). That's 8160 VIP seats. Surely that's another mistake
unsure.gif
Why can't you choose B and C block for the Thriller packages? Does that mean that the first 20 rows of the lower tier offer a better view on the stage than B and C block? Someone please answer.

^ I dont get that either....

I thought vip was for block A only...and where it says block B and C are for standing tickets.... was I wrong? :unsure:

^ I dont get that either....

I thought vip was for block A only...and where it says block B and C are for standing tickets.... was I wrong? :unsure:
This is not about the concerts, but I think you look really beautiful. :)

You guys the WHOLE A section (all of a1, a2, and a3) will be for VIP

Section B and C will be available for regular price (75 pounds)

Also this is SEATED concerts

as of now

Section B and C will be available for regular price (75 pounds)

Also this is SEATED concerts

as of now
Yes but does the first level of the lower tier offer a better view than section B and C?

Yes but does the first level of the lower tier offer a better view than section B and C?
I don't know. I would think you would defo be able to see over ppls head but I don't know which one would be closer to michael. BUT

going by the VIP seats they are offering lower tier so that has me thinking that the lowest tier might be the best seat after front row.

I don't know. I would think you would defo be able to see over ppls head but I don't know which one would be closer to michael. BUT

going by the VIP seats they are offering lower tier so that has me thinking that the lowest tier might be the best seat after front row.
Yes, i was thinking the same thing.

so try and see if you can get B blocks or if not lower tier 101, or 112 which still pretty much next to the stage?

I can't understand that map at all. It says that i'm suppost to be in section BK 118, row Z. So where on earth do i sit?

If someone could help me out i'd really appreciate it

Anyone know how many ROWS are in the B blocks? I know there are 15 rows at least in Block A. But how about B? I hope I won't be too far behind at B1 (Row W)!! I'm short! :(

Can anyone tell be if BK row k seats 94-97 are good seats??? I'm so happy right now

Thriller packages:

unsure.gif

unsure.gif

I got A3 row S and I didn't choose the Thriller package - just general tiickets

hi guys..relieved i have tickets now!! been trying since half 8! are seats 786-789 section BK 414 row M any good?

Also, my full address doe not come up on the confirmationh page..it just says my house number and road..but not my postcode or city...is this normal? please let me know so i can speak to ticketmaster...x

The A blocks are not just for the package - I got block A1 with a £75 ticket, but I am 16 rows back so would probably see more from one of the tiers. I hope people will not be holding up banners, when Michael was at Equinox people in front of me had banners and I could not see a thing. Maybe I will wear stilts...

im in A3 on a £75 ticket as it says its only the first so many rows. makes me happy that im all of 3 rows behind ppl who have paid £800 ouch

Also, my full address doe not come up on the confirmationh page..it just says my house number and road..but not my postcode or city...is this normal? please let me know so i can speak to ticketmaster...x

user_online.gif
vbrep_register("1823146")
if u are worried ring then the numbers on the site. mines like that two.

Can anyone tell be if BK row k seats 94-97 are good seats??? I'm so happy right now
check out the seating plan theres one on the site whats you block number?

Can someone please state if section BK 107 ROW DD SEATS 226, 227, AND 228 are in the blue section or the red!?
Pleaseeee!

Back