O2 Arena (open during concertdays???)

djvernon

Proud Member
I was wondering if the O2 Arena will be open during the days MJ should give a concert. I would like to visit the Arena that day and I thought maybe they will be open so we can see something.

I also would like to leave flowers and sign the condoleance register. The problem is that I have read somewhere they will clean up the memorial place at july 14th, but I go to Arena july, 30th. I hope someone could post a reply about this before july 29th.

Modorators please don't delete this topic, else I am lost on this forum to search for any topic about this.

Hi

The venue itself is open to the public as there are restuarants and a cinema there as well.... so you can go inside.

Apparently the news is that the MJ stuff will be cleared at some point and I don't know how long it will stay there for after this week..... It might be a better option for you to maybe donate what you would have spent in flowers to MJ's trust??

Just a thought.....

The arena itself is not open to the public only the surrounding areas in the O2 (like restuarants etc.)

Back