O2 Arena Customer Service on michaeljackson.com

Vici

Proud Member
The O2 Arena Customer Services
Hello everyone. Like you, we are very excited to have Michael Jackson coming to play here at The O2 Arena, and it is coming very soon! I thought you may find it useful to have this thread to ask any questions about the venue, and your visit to The O2, in the run up to the concerts that begin this summer.

Please post any questions you have in this thread, and I will do my best to answer them for you. Alternatively, you can contact us direct on:

+44 (0) 20 8463 2000

customerservices@theO2.co.uk

I'll also browse the other threads, and answer questions where I can.

Many thanks!

So basically... if you have questions, you can ask them there. The person(s) answers all the questions and they do it quickly. Pop in if you want to ask something.

http://community.michaeljackson.com/se/content/o2-arena-customer-services

do you work for the 02 then ,i noticed you are from sweden.

No I do not work for them hehe.

Im a member on michaeljackson.com too. Just thought that it would be good that more people are aware of O2 customer service opened an account there yesterday to answer the questions the fans might have... I know people have all kinds of questions about their seats etc..

Hi

I have Block 112 Row Y Seats 387 - 388 are these any good?

Will i be looking at MJ arse all night?

Cheers

Do you think the whole reason The O2 created this thread yesterday was in response to the rescheduling of shows that also took place yesterday??

Can someone provide a good phone number for AEG, I called the number listed above and they were of no help. I live in America and will be calling long distance, so I would need a non 800 toll free number so I can call with a calling card. thanks.

Brilliant. Thanks for posting :)

Hopefully this will be useful to those who have questions that have gone unanswered

Back